mipafox

Eagles!!!

Unfortunately I agree. Though not all of it is on Bradford. He has no talent at wide receiver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Franchise QBs and top tier wide receivers are not important to Chip Kelly's system. Just ask him.

He better start putting out or Eagles fans are going to pull down his pants and flip him over.

Franchise QBs and top tier wide receivers are not important to Chip Kelly's system. Just ask him.

He better start putting out or Eagles fans are going to pull down his pants and flip him over.

Thank you so much for THAT mental image... How uniquely Philly.

And there is a huge range between franchise QBs, top tier receivers, and what we have shown.. I believe Kelly's system can make average look great. But there is a quorum that has to be met first and we aren't even there.

It's over. Eagles are now the LOLGinas. No draft pick is fixing this. This could last years or even a decade.Go Jets.

F the Jets.

But yes. It won't last decades. It will be worse. They'll fire Chip and we will be mediocre for decades. Not even the worst.