mipafox

Eagles!!!

Pathetic

The highlight of yesterday's game was the schmitter I ate. I left at half time, took a nap and watched the walking dead

Yeah, they looked flat and apathetic on all sides of the ball.

On the bright side, Sanchez still had a better QB rating than Payton.

LOL, Eli still has the cockmouth. I thought that would have healed by now.

Eagles will win the division. It's not 100%, but it's 90%. Chances of Ginas getting a wild card are less than 25% IMO.

Every quarterback that wins the Super Bowl makes that face.  You just don't recognize it because there's no Eagles super bowl winning quarterbacks.  They did win the NFL championship in 49 though.  

How do you think us Jet fans feel..we were sold a bill of goods on this defense and got the bait n switch

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Jets have a new HC. They're moving in the right direction. I am surprised with that backfield, including Revis, that they're doing that bad. Then again, they wouldn't be the first team who's performance is worse than the sum of their parts. See the Eagles with DRC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We took a pretty severe beating too, at the hands of Carolina. 33-14, and Romo is pretty much done.

Rough day for the NFC East.

Yeah, rough day.  Season's over.  Wife's happy that the Giants are up.  She'll be sleeping outside tonight.

I can't wait till they get spanked by the redskins.

You could be waiting for a while.  Patriots got the benefit of the indiscernible catch rule and a missed interception to beat them.