mipafox

Eagles!!!

Thanks alot mipa :p

Go JETS ....lol

Sorry :)

I was trying to think which teams were close enough for Gina thugs to routinely show up at. There are no teams from NJ to Mass, so I threw it back on you :)

Ginas fans come to Philly because they are close enough to drive there and they think they have some sort of divisional rivalry. Eagles fans don't give a crap about the Ginas but when I lived in Jersey we would taunt our Ginas fans friends because of their dumb obsession with the Eagles. We didn't drive up to Rutherford and act like douchebags, Ginas fans have that covered there, and wherever they might show up.

In contrast to The City of Brotherly Love.

Sorry :)

I was trying to think which teams were close enough for Gina thugs to routinely show up at. There are no teams from NJ to Mass, so I threw it back on you :)

Ginas fans come to Philly because they are close enough to drive there and they think they have some sort of divisional rivalry. Eagles fans don't give a crap about the Ginas but when I lived in Jersey we would taunt our Ginas fans friends because of their dumb obsession with the Eagles. We didn't drive up to Rutherford and act like douchebags, Ginas fans have that covered there, and wherever they might show up.

In contrast to The City of Brotherly Love.

I didnt know that.....its hilarious though....lol

Not sure if I should thank you for saying that ;)

You never know we might pull it off .....fingers crossed......lol

Your team is much better without Rexie and your D is very good. Pats are banged up but just got LaFell back. Going to be close. Probably going to be more entertaining than Birds/Kitties.

Your team is much better without Rexie and your D is very good. Pats are banged up but just got LaFell back. Going to be close. Probably going to be more entertaining than Birds/Kitties.

Agreed Rex wasn't a bad coach, just not a great fit on the Jets..... Well good luck tomorrow, It should be a good game

tattooo,

Your record is fantastic so far and you did better against those cheating criminals and murderers than most have this season. Good work.

Cheating criminals and murderers? That's generic and played. You sure you're not a Pittsburg fan?

I had multiple strokes watching that game. Jets were great until the last 5 minutes. Horrible clock management. Oh, and forgetting to cover Gronk.

Cheating criminals and murderers? That's generic and played. You sure you're not a Pittsburg fan?

I had multiple strokes watching that game. Jets were great until the last 5 minutes. Horrible clock management. Oh, and forgetting to cover Gronk.

How many times have the Pats been caught cheating in the past several years? More than all other teams combined.

In the past several years, how many people have their players been accused of murdering?

Oh, and Brady wouldn't pay his kid child support several years ago. He's a D-bag. And a cheater. Not sure if he murdered anybody.

How many times have the Pats been caught cheating in the past several years? More than all other teams combined.

In the past several years, how many people have their players been accused of murdering?

Oh, and Brady wouldn't pay his kid child support several years ago. He's a D-bag. And a cheater. Not sure if he murdered anybody.

http://yourteamcheats.com

Patriots are roughly middle of the pack. And less than Eagles and Jets.

Very true mipa..... What all the pats fans gonna do when GAYdee retires ? He's 38 aint gonna play forever

I don't know. Probably watch Garoppolo pick up the reins. In the mean time it will be 5-10 more years of kicking your ass.

See you soon. Although it is in your cheating territory, we may have to have the Secret Service sweep it. The Assachusetts douchbaggery will be legendary. But we'll still hand your cheating asses to you.

Gillette Stadium. LOL. I hope your jet crashes into the Cow Women's jet as you are flying East from Colorado and they are flying to DC. Sprinkling your flaming bodies over the greater NYC area. Like living napalm from the sky.

See you soon. Although it is in your cheating territory, we may have to have the Secret Service sweep it. The Assachusetts douchbaggery will be legendary. But we'll still hand your cheating asses to you.

Gillette Stadium. LOL. I hope your jet crashes into the Cow Women's jet as you are flying East from Colorado and they are flying to DC. Sprinkling your flaming bodies over the greater NYC area. Like living napalm from the sky.

All this violence? You sound like an anti-gunner. And it comes before the Eagles even take the field.

As for the Eagles/Pats, yeah. Going to be tough. I think the Eagles D is playing better than the Jets and could put Pressure up the middle and/or stop the NE run. The game comes down to how well the Eagles offense plays. Right now that edge goes to NE but that could change between now and the game.

All this violence? You sound like an anti-gunner. And it comes before the Eagles even take the field.

As for the Eagles/Pats, yeah. Going to be tough. I think the Eagles D is playing better than the Jets and could put Pressure up the middle and/or stop the NE run. The game comes down to how well the Eagles offense plays. Right now that edge goes to NE but that could change between now and the game.

Eagles D better than Jets...thats a stretch there my friend..good yes but dont let your obsession with Tom Lady and hate for the Jets cloud your better judgement.

Eagles D better than Jets...thats a stretch there my friend..good yes but dont let your obsession with Tom Lady and hate for the Jets cloud your better judgement.

I have been pretty fair to the Jets this year. They're definitely better than in years past and their defense is very good. I also don't think the comparison to the Eagles D is far off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eagles D gets a lot of picks but I wouldn't front on the Jet's D. I think they are pretty darn good. I hope a volcano or hydrogen bomb destroys NYC, though. There are plenty of bizarre igneous outcroppings and cliffs on the edge of the Newark Basin that the glaciers could not grind down.

And F Brady. Take care of your kids (and serial football cheater and never heard for sure he murdered anyone like his teammates etc.)