45Doll

Got A Range Rover? Apply For CCW.

I've read a dozen news stories on this tragedy. I know all kinds of details about the victim and his wife. Their professions, where they went to school, etc. I read a vague description of a car that might have been involved. The one thing I have not read is a single descriptive regarding the perps. The wife saw them. The authorities no doubt have a reasonably detailed description. Why does the media not provide us with the most pressing information regarding this crime? What PC bullshit is at work here and why is it tolerated?

Or did I miss it somewhere?

I've read a dozen news stories on this tragedy. I know all kinds of details about the victim and his wife. Their professions, where they went to school, etc. I read a gauge description of a car that might have been involved. The one thing I have not read is a single descriptive regarding the perps. The wife saw them. The authorities no doubt have a reasonably detailed description. Why does the media not provide us with the most pressing information regarding this crime? What PC bs is at work here and why is it tolerated?

Or did I miss it somewhere?

I said the EXACT same thing to my wife last night.  Something just does not seem right here.  I hate malls, but that is one that I go to more than any - and they have lots of cameras in that parking structure.  Couple that with they left a living witness.  Something just does not smell right.  You would think there would be screen captures of the bad guys and their green car on all the media outlets at this point.  Why not??????

Hmmm African Americans ,Newark, go figure. They killed the guy over a frigging car, now his wife has to relive those moments for the rest of her life. The families

are forever traumatized .

I believe in public executions, i want to watch these two thug scumbags die ..

You have to be diligent and hyper aware of your surroundings . The fact that the POS politicians have security and we have no way to protect ourselves

makes my blood boil!.

I am not now nor will i ever be politically correct.

Chances are they will go with a plea bargain and be back on the street in twenty years, or less.

By the way: while commenting on this episode yesterday, Eric Bolling of The Five on Fox News remarked that he lives three miles from the Short Hills mall, near some less desirable urban areas, and that he might apply for his license to carry. I emailed him that he will have no luck with that application, unless he has some financial and/or political connections he can leverage. I also told him if he wanted to make a NJ project out of it I'd be happy to guide him through it.

Bolling would be a great ally to have for our project of flooding the state with CCW applications.

I want a NJ Car Carry Permit. It would allow possession and carry of a firearm inside a motor vehicle, with training, registration (already done for HG), and licence/permit. "Shotgun".

We can all dream....

In free states with strong castle doctrine, your car is your castle so no need for even CCW to do that.

I want a NJ Car Carry Permit. It would allow possession and carry of a firearm inside a motor vehicle, with training, registration (already done for HG), and licence/permit. "Shotgun".

We can all dream....

I thought we can already do this with any rifle, with the nj-fpid as long as its in your trunk.

Funny, I was just thinking the opposite.. If this would work I would go buy one!

Ken

More people are already buying them after a video was released which revealed their ability to accelerate over a terrain of crotch rockets.

I like it!  Short and to the point.  Could make a good infomercial when we start our CCW push.

As for keeping a long gun in the trunk, not only is it inaccessible (by design), but it is my understanding that once you take it out and load it, you have

committed a felony.

Those of you who own Range Rovers and want to apply for CCW may now attach to your application the video of the Essex County prosecutor announcing this morning that the target of the carjacking was indeed the Range Rover, and by implication the driver. That means that according to her you are a target, now.

If you also live in Essex County, you may also show that you live in the carjacking capital of both NJ and the USA and are therefore at more risk than anywhere else.

I know, I know... it's just my Holiday Fantasy. Never mind. I'll have some more eggnog.

I like it! Short and to the point. Could make a good infomercial when we start our CCW push.

As for keeping a long gun in the trunk, not only is it inaccessible (by design), but it is my understanding that once you take it out and load it, you have

committed a felony.

Well, defending yourself in NJ is a felony. Is there a Dicks in that mall? It is legal to bring it in to a sporting goods store.