louu

Are you ready for Supercross?

I'm speechless, that was an amazing track and some unbelievable racing. Bubba is such a bitch though, I cant believe he didn't get back on and finish the race. Congrats to Reed, what a warrior.

I'm speechless, that was an amazing track and some unbelievable racing. Bubba is such a **** though, I cant believe he didn't get back on and finish the race. Congrats to Reed, what a warrior.

If Stewart didn't hit that rut in the whoops which kicked his rear end out, he probably would have won. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSnyhzS9luM

Here is his post race update- he didn't finish it because the bars on the bike were bent. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM1qBW3VT5k

I road a Honda CR 250 - animal of a Motocross bike - all over the Pinlands back in the day, dodging the Pineys with thier shotguns on the hunt. They did not like us because we scared the game away. Lots of fun, some accidents, Wacking small trees. Full MX-Gear. Racing.

WTH do you Kids know.

This sucks I'm working tonight. Hope they replay it tomorrow.

yeah the format is kinda weird now. I also hate that stupid lady at the desk running her mouth like she even knows what a bike is.

I road a Honda CR 250 - animal of a Motocross bike - all over the Pinlands back in the day, dodging the Pineys with thier shotguns on the hunt. They did not like us because we scared the game away. Lots of fun, some accidents, Wacking small trees. Full MX-Gear. Racing.

WTH do you Kids know.

what are you talking about?