Russell

Trijicon RMR RM02 - $410

http://www.dvor.com/trijicon-rmr-red-dot-sight-led-with-8-0-moa-red-dot.html?

Link says it's an 8 MOA, but I asked them and they said it's a 6.5 MOA, it looks like Trijicon doesn't make the 8 MOA anymore?  You need to be a member to order, but anyone can sign up, just enter your email address.  Or give me your email address and I can invite you and then I get a $10 credit :dancing:

Anyone ever order from them before?  This was my first order.  It's over $100 less than anywhere else.  Seems like too good a deal to be true, I guess I'll find out...

I think I'm going to get one of my Glock slides milled for the RMR, been wanting to try it.

I just got the green light to get an fnx 45 tac... is this the RMR that they usually pair with?

From the research I've done the RM02 is the most popular for mounting on a handgun.  I hear the LED works better in various lighting conditions than the dual-illuminated RMR, but I've yet to try either one.

From the research I've done the RM02 is the most popular for mounting on a handgun. I hear the LED works better in various lighting conditions than the dual-illuminated RMR, but I've yet to try either one.

I have 2 rmr01's, one of them on an fnx tac. I prefer the 3 moa dot to the bigger dot or the triangle.

If you are in central jersey you can check mine out if you want.

Me too, mine's supposed to arrive Saturday.  I was researching RMRs on handguns all weekend and deciding where to send my slide for machining.  Today Dvor just put up Ameriglo suppressor sights so I ordered those to go with with the RMR.  2 seconds after clicking submit I remembered the "10off" code :facepalm:

Me too, mine's supposed to arrive Saturday. I was researching RMRs on handguns all weekend and deciding where to send my slide for machining. Today Dvor just put up Ameriglo suppressor sights so I ordered those to go with with the RMR. 2 seconds after clicking submit I remembered the "10off" code :facepalm:

Email them or live chat and they'll add the coupon.

Got my RMR today. Is it supposed to come mounted on the mount with the battery in it already? Seems odd they put the battery in the rmr before selling it.

Both my RMR01's came with the battery in them already.  Since there is no on/off switch I guess they just put the battery in at the factory.