Sign in to follow this  
Sir Drake

Blackhawk - Sportster Large 44" Tactical Black Rifle Case

Blackhawk - Sportster 44" Tactical Black Rifle Case - $9.98

http://www.luckygunner.com/case-rifle-sportster-44in-black-lrg-blackhawk-74sg03bk#rid=slickguns#rid=slickguns

Shipping isn't too bad if the qty is higher ($13-$15 for up to 10 Bags).

I will be placing an order tomorrow mid-morning, they currently show 84 in stock

If someone wants to combine an order in Sussex county to save a few bucks, perhaps we can split it, save on shipping and meet up somewhere? I be in for 2-3 if someone wants to go in with me.

Thanks for the info. Just ordered 8

Just bought 1/2 dozen! Killer deal, thanks to the OP for putting this link up!

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

Do you use them for storage or transport?

If youre transporting (say to the range) is it typical to take 5 or 6 rifles? 

If its a good deal (and it sounds like it is) Id like to buy but Im just not sure of the use. 

Do you use them for storage or transport?

If youre transporting (say to the range) is it typical to take 5 or 6 rifles?

If its a good deal (and it sounds like it is) Id like to buy but Im just not sure of the use.

I don't think I've ever brought more than 3 rifles to the range at one time before. But now I can bring 6! :lol:

Actually I bought one for a friend and the other 5 for when I move out of NJ I need more for that trip actually.

No I have a glass front gun cabinet, and a safe for storage. But I see no reason you couldn't store a a rifle in one of these cases if you chose to. Beats a rifle sitting in a corner collecting dust, waiting for someone to knock it over. Or in a closet/under a bed naked. I don't have any children in my home, but occasionaly I have young nieces and nephews over for visits. Everything in the glass cabinet has a project child safe lock. My bed gun gets locked up when they visit as well, and the safe is always locked. If you were to use the bag to store your gun I would recommend a locked action if you've got kids running around. As far as transport goes they are fine for a trip to the range or to the field for hunting, unless I'm waterfowl hunting from a boat. Then I use a floating bag. (I actually lost a Mossberg 935 barrel overboard once). I wouldn't use it on a plane nor do I believe they would allow a soft bag on a plane anyway.

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!