NJKen

Shooters on 539 by the parkway

I have seen a few mentions of this place in the past.  I finally got the time and place rite and had the oportunity to stop in there today.  That place is huge!  Seems like they had a decent stock of pistols and long guns.  Has anyone here shot there?  How about purchase a gun? 

Ken

I left my number with them for a Blue label G42. They seem very nice to deal with.

When they quoted me a price on a blue label Glock, the pricing was a good bit more than what other blue label dealers are selling them for. 

Joined the " Range" in December and purchased A Ruger LCR .38spl in January at a good price.

Great place with nice and very helpful folks always available. Membership includes a 10% discount on ammo.

I wound recommend it .

Does the 10% discount bring the price down towards normal?

Lmao, ammo is a little expensive, but during the panic they always seemed to have a good amount of ammo. Way better prices then the other 2 ocean county indoor ranges. One of them were selling 9mm for $50 a box and 20 rounds of xm193 for $28.

Range is new and neat what you don't see is there are 2 indoor ranges if look through the glass there's a door to go into the other side. They have got a large inventory but the prices are close to full retail but they got what you want, another downside they don't offer any LEO discounts.  

I went there Thursday after seeing this thread. My assessment mirrors TOMMY R's. Their handgun inventory reminds me of Ray's Sport Shop. Prices near or at MSRP but they have it. I bought a 357 Rossi lever action while I was there for about 10% off MSRP.