DSD1026

1,400 rds Remington Golden Bullet - $80

i know, crap ammo, and not a wonderfully terrific price, but OK if you want Golden Bullet..

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=RT21231&src=ppj&utm_source=pj&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=43737

in stock as of 11am

note - shipping is like $16

Not desperate enough to buy that crap.  I remember buying a box of that stuff and opening it up to start loading a 15 round magazine by hand.  Before I finished loading the magazine I picked up a round by the bullet end -  as I was moving it towards the magazine the casing end fell off and dumped the powder, leaving me with just the bullet pinched between my fingertips.

I have a bunch of GB to go through still. Hate that stuff. the SR22 will eat it, but it's far too flaky an ammo load for my taste. frequent feed failures from loose boolits, underpowered loads (squibs), dirty dirty ammo overall; I have to clean my gun after every range session or I feel bad. can't wait to finish it and get back to the boxes of federal I bought.

I have a bunch of GB to go through still. Hate that stuff. the SR22 will eat it, but it's far too flaky an ammo load for my taste. frequent feed failures from loose boolits, underpowered loads (squibs), dirty dirty ammo overall; I have to clean my gun after every range session or I feel bad. can't wait to finish it and get back to the boxes of federal I bought.

I get more failure to feeds with the federal 22 then The GB. Only gun I have that can run the federal with only a few ff is the ruger 10/22. I had 10 ff and 2 duds of federal last weekend only one bullet head fell off of the GB lol.