Newtonian. Yeah i had fun with it. But you never know. Maybe he's in hiding. The thing about posting comments is you can get alot of personal info on someone if you wanted to. Without them realizing it. Be aware. I do think he's a late night drinker and it fuels him with asinine responses worse than mine.

Who exactly are you talking about? Mipafox (formerly, from his late avatar "phosgene") or the guy in PA who killed the cop and is now 700 miles away? Curious.

I've posted a ton of shit. Admittedly a lot of it is just that. But what do you know about me that I haven't disclosed, Buster? What have I done for a living? What part of Italy are my ancestors from? You'll get a "har har har" if you say I'm a 60 year old male. 

He is a complete loser, a true Internet commando. He's the dude that doesnt have the balls to say things to people face, so he hits the internet and hides behind the screen. No one pays him any attention in the real world so he finds ways to jack people's threads. This thread and many others just turn into a discussion about what a d bag he is.

PLEASE BAN THIS GUY! He adds nothing to any discussion and ruins the forum.

He is a complete loser, a true Internet commando. He's the dude that doesnt have the balls to say things to people face, so he hits the internet and hides behind the screen.

Balls to do what in the real world? Call you an asshole? Call you an idiot?

I've never done that to anyone here. You are the one who hijacks threads into complaining about me. Or do I have some sort of mystical powers over you that makes it happen?

Blah blah blah. Ego. Blah blah blah. More ego. More blah blah blah.

Exactly. Where is the rest of my personality profile? You were doing so well :D No ego required for that, of course. You're just that smart. Said how easy it was to figure out everything about me from my posts. Awaiting the wrap up of your mystical wisdom :D

And this was an interesting post until a few of you decided gang up on someone else. grow the fuck up. I'm sure there a few people who know you that think you guys are complete

losers. Don't like someone then block them. Theres enough aholes in the world don't add to the pile.

I have collision and comp on the family cars.  Do I need to check with NJM to ensure it includes uninsured?  I'm getting concerned as well with the growing number of illegals in my town who are likely to skip any coverage at all and I'd be stuck for the $500 deductible.

OT, but i always got a kick driving through that area on the way to the range.  Always reminded me of that art heist movie with Pierce Brosnan with 20 black-coated doubles wandering around the museum.  Thomas Crown Affair, I think.

I have collision and comp on the family cars.  Do I need to check with NJM to ensure it includes uninsured?  I'm getting concerned as well with the growing number of illegals in my town who are likely to skip any coverage at all and I'd be stuck for the $500 deductible.

OT, but i always got a kick driving through that area on the way to the range.  Always reminded me of that art heist movie with Pierce Brosnan with 20 black-coated doubles wandering around the museum.  Thomas Crown Affair, I think.

If you have a "standard" policy, it has to come with it.  Just check your declarations page, it will show the coverage listed right there along with the rest..