Smoking handgun deals at Botach

Some really good deals. A few:

Beretta 92FS $425

Beretta M9A1 $520

Sig M11-A1 $750

Sig 229 $610

S&W M&P 40 w/NS $305!!

More listed.

Others including glock, H&K, Kimber, etc that I'm not familiar enough on prices to know if they're deals.

http://www.botach.com/clearance/clearance-pistols/?sort=featured&page=1

Damn, Glock 35 Gen 4 new for $450 + $25 shipping (and +40 transfer) minus $22 Discover Cashback. ~$500 out of the door without any GSSF coupons or stuff. Please cut my internet wire now or make it go OOS or I might not keep resisting the temptation :))))

I very much hope it's just a beginning of this year's Black Friday craze and similar or even better deals will be popping up here and there. I guess I need to put away at least $1000 as a "firearms fund", LOL :)

Great deals.... if they ever deliver.  Which I doubt.  Too many horror stories from Botach - I will never order from them.

I've ordered quite a few times and never been disappointed --  Give them a call or go into their chat and check stock before you order

My last order from them was $600 -- Delivered in less than 4 days with free shipping -- product was well under what others wanted for the same exact thing...