Sign in to follow this  
Golf battery

Benelli nova 329$

The real difference between the Nova and the SuperNova is the fact that the Nova has an integral stock , permanently attached to the receiver.  The SuperNova has a detachable and of course changeable stock that allows you to put a pistol-grip stock or their ComfortTech stock onto the receiver.

Otherwise they're very very similar, sight options, barrel lengths and configurations, paint colors, etc. are extremely close if not the same thing.

I happened to go into Tanners around mid March of this year, right before I moved to FL, as my Dad and I took a nice drive into New Hope so I could see it before I left, and hit Tanners looking for .22LR ammo.  They had about 6-8 Nova Tacticals, and then the guy said, "Oh yeah, we have a SuperNova Tactical we got "used" that is like new and unfired ... the guy bought it and sold it right back to us a few weeks after, needed money right away....." so I was able to get a $550 SuperNova Tactical SteadyGrip w/ ghost ring sights for $329 .... unfired, shiny new, but "used" ... we couldn't say no.  As I recall, I posted on here, they also had another SuperNova Tactical ComfortTech which was also in very great shape for $279, and a fellow NJGF member went the next day and bought it and said it was an awesome buy.

If I was at all interested in a new shotgun, I would TOTALLY snap up this Tanners sale - they are great people and it's a great gun for a great price.