Tunaman

"Quote" doesnt work

works for me

Whenever I try to "Quote" someone,  the reply doesn't contain the quote.  Any help would be appreciated.

I posted this in the wrong forum.  Sorry.  Mods please move.

try a different browser. I use google chrome

Whenever I try to "Quote" someone,  the reply doesn't contain the quote.  Any help would be appreciated.

I posted this in the wrong forum.  Sorry.  Mods please move.

When you click on "Reply to this topic" in the upper left-hand corner of the response window toolbar is a silver, square icon. If you hover the cursor over it, it will tell you it is "BBCode" - click on that icon and you should now be able to use the quote function.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

It seems to work with Firefox but not IE  Thanks to all.

I recommend Google Chrome over Firefox, but that's just me.

Newer versions of Internet Explorer don't work right with the version of BBCode we have on the forums (IE 10/IE 11).

IE will soon be totally discontinued and a new MS browser will emerge. Might as well get used to one of the other browsers for now... I've been using FF for awhile now. It has it's issues, but for the most part is ok.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I started seeing this with IE11 awhile ago, so I switched to chrome.  I recently noticed that IE11 stopped allowing me to download files--the download window that pops up at the bottom of the browser will say "<filename> couldn't be download."  No explanation, no ideas to fix it.  What the hell happened Microsoft?  You used to be one of the cool kids!  Now you are like IBM of the 1980s--but with a lot of cash.