Avi

Help With Feature on My New Sienna

I just got a new 2015 Sienna XLE i cant figure out the heating/a/c even after reading the manual. on the climate control you set the temp and then you can set the blower speed manually or you can press auto and from what i understand the system decides how hard to blow but when i put it on auto it doesnt blow at all i only get blowing when i set fan speed manually what am i missing or do i have a problem

Climate Control blowers will not only blow only when car has reached proper temp. to provide heat, but also the Climate Control will decide where the air should come out ie: floor, defrost, dash......

So......  are you saying on a 40deg morning.... and set temp for 70deg on the Climate Control , you NEVER get any blower action unless you take manual control of the blower? 

Also, if you are in AUTO, if you set the temp to Max or Min, that will generally make the blower go full blast, even when the car isn't warmed up.  Every car with auto climate that I've ever owned or been in does this, but I've never been in yours.

Climate Control blowers will not only blow only when car has reached proper temp. to provide heat, but also the Climate Control will decide where the air should come out ie: floor, defrost, dash......

So......  are you saying on a 40deg morning.... and set temp for 70deg on the Climate Control , you NEVER get any blower action unless you take manual control of the blower? 

Yes exactly i set the thermostat to 85 today and with auto i got nothing until i manually set the blower