FishNHard

Any ruger precision rifles locally

I've heard of a couple at Ottomanelli's up here (Woodland Park) but Lord only knows what those "gents" are charging for it...

You could give them a call, though.

Otherwise, gunbroker is your friend, unfortunately.

C

I've heard of a couple at Ottomanelli's up here (Woodland Park) but Lord only knows what those "gents" are charging for it...

You could give them a call, though.

Otherwise, gunbroker is your friend, unfortunately.

C

There are none left and everybody has them on special order. All depicting a 6-8 week period. By the way, when Ottos had them, they were like $1090 or so. So they were not raping people.

GB however is raping people because of the scarcity of them. Caveat Emptor...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

By the way, when Ottos had them, they were like $1090 or so. So they were not raping people.

That's a first... None of my business though.

Just stating it. Cause everyone loves to bitch about them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe not raping, but definitely copping a feel..

I'm not rich. I have to save and manipulate my money to get things I want. I've bought 11 guns from them since they opened. Not cheap ones either. In the beginning, it was rough on them. Starting out always is. But being supportive over the years, I've made some great deals with them and saved quite a bit. So I consider myself ahead of the game.

But keep right on bitching, or don't go there, or whatever. They don't need those kind of customers. Like anywhere else, you support and help them, they help you. And I'll say this one more time. As per the NJSP, they have sold more guns in NJ than any other dealer. This was reported by the Staties first hand. So they must be dong something right. But alas, you cannot please everyone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

First 1090 for the Ruger precision is not even copping a feel.   Suggested retail for the .308 is 1399 and check the gun broker prices.