louu

The Revenant

Was probably one of the best movies I seen in a while. I'm not a fan of DiCaprio at all but he was pretty good in it. The scenery was amazing and some of the camera work was unbelievable. It should definitely be seen on the big screen. If you haven't been to Deptford in a while it's a lot nicer now with power recliners. You can buy tickets online and pick your seat. 

rumor has it that the bear gets the Best Actor award over DeCap.

Haha good one. I was pretty disappointed in the bear seen the bear looked so fake, Pixar could have done a better job. It sucks that Bart the bear died would have been cool to have a real bear. I don't think Leo would have been cool with it though. 

The other thing that bugged me was when he shot the same gun twice without reloading. 

It's worth seeing, but you may roll your eyes at things like flintlock pistols that can take 2 or 3 shots before reloading, experienced mountain men who just can't help jumping in near-freezing streams whenever possible, lack of contingency plans for serious winter weather, failure to post scouts in indian country and the like.   The griz was a little fake, yes.  Cinematography (most shot near Calgary and in Argentina due to lack of snow) was pretty amazing - all real, no green screen work.  Film crew nearly mutinied due to outrageous weather conditions.

dicaprio-vs-bear.gif

It's worth seeing, but you may roll your eyes at things like flintlock pistols that can take 2 or 3 shots before reloading, experienced mountain men who just can't help jumping in near-freezing streams whenever possible, lack of contingency plans for serious winter weather, failure to post scouts in indian country and the like. The griz was a little fake, yes. Cinematography (most shot near Calgary and in Argentina due to lack of snow) was pretty amazing - all real, no green screen work. Film crew nearly mutinied due to outrageous weather conditions.

Posted Image

I heard they had to keep flying to different spots to chase the amount of snow they needed. Shot for hours straight in terrible conditions and Leo damn near does one scene

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk