Sign in to follow this  
mrbreonbr

Easton Fish & Game

Yup, $50/yr can't beat it. Who is the email from? Have them fwd you the email. I don't recall seeing anything on their site about being able to check it out beforehand...If anything, email them directly(wait 2mo for a reply lol) asking if its ok. 

I thought about it. Since time was an issue I purchased one from Giraud tool. Its a great machine, I have no complaints. If this http://fluxeon.com/Annie.html was available at the time I would probably just have purchased one of these. They anneal so fast you can hold the cartridge in the gap, hit the pedal, and drop it in the can or water so fast it doesnt even have time to heat up and burn you. It would be relatively easy to do brass one at a time by hand this way.

I know you wanted to save a few bucks, this is just more options.

Ken

They have recently had trouble with people using fake badges ect.. now you cannot use a temp registration card. If you need a card right away, you can get one at Jim Flynn's or Sarco's.

Its a great place to shoot with nice people. Not as fancy as some of the jersey clubs but gets the job done. They have a couple pits, Pistol Range, .22 cal Range and 100 yd. Rifle range. Hey for $50 a year its worth every penny considering a trip to RTSP, Guild or similar will cost you $20-$30 for 1 hr.

They have recently had trouble with people using fake badges ect.. now you cannot use a temp registration card. If you need a card right away, you can get one at Jim Flynn's or Sarco's.

That's crazy. It's $60 for new member to join ($30 initiation fee and $30 for membership) and then $30 a year to renew. $30 more if you want to add on guest pass.

What type of cheap, thieving SOB dies that? You can afford a firearm, ammo, a car to get to range and money to operate a car but are willing to forge documents to "save" $60!? That's just low.

Hope they catch people who are doing this, post their photos around range, ban them for life and press charges.

Does anyone here go to Easton Fish & Game ? Someone told me that he got an l

email that said you can go check the place out before signing up.

For the price you can't beat it. If you only shoot a few times a year it's well worth it. Everyone I've met while shooting there is nice and friendly.

Does anyone here go to Easton Fish & Game ? Someone told me that he got an l

email that said you can go check the place out before signing up.

For the price you can't beat it. If you only shoot a few times a year it's well worth it. Everyone I've met while shooting there is nice and friendlly.

There are 2 covered 25 yard pistol ranges. One is rimfire only. 100 yard rifle range. A shooting pit where you can practice drawing. They also have a special area only used for IDPA type competitions.

Some ranges are closed when shooting competitions going on but there is a calendar to check the schedule in advance.

If you want to check it out I could meet you and show you around. Just let me know what Sat or Sunday you are free. I'm sure if you just want to go out there check out the facilities nobody would mind.

Don't forget about Pop's grill, connected to the gas station...great breakfast sandwiches and if you're into beer, a really nice selection of not so common beers, bring a growler to fill to bring back home. 

That's crazy. It's $60 for new member to join ($30 initiation fee and $30 for membership) and then $30 a year to renew. $30 more if you want to add on guest pass.

What type of cheap, thieving SOB dies that? You can afford a firearm, ammo, a car to get to range and money to operate a car but are willing to forge documents to "save" $60!? That's just low.

Hope they catch people who are doing this, post their photos around range, ban them for life and press charges.

Just a heads up, Easton's membership went up to $50/yr. 

its $50 now and $50 initiation fee now

and thats not the fee they really wanted. they wanted to raise it over $100

its $50 now and $50 initiation fee now

and thats not the fee they really wanted. they wanted to raise it over $100

No way i would pay over 100 for EFG . I know a lot of people dont care for cherry ridge but bang for your buck (pun intended) its the best deal out there. Clearly it depends on where you live as well.

I belonged to EFG for a little while and i  liked it because they had the training range and you could set up your own scenarios and practice drawing,  moving,reloading on the go etc. Not sure if they still allow that. It was okay just a little to far for me.

No way i would pay over 100 for EFG . I know a lot of people dont care for cherry ridge but bang for your buck (pun intended) its the best deal out there. Clearly it depends on where you live as well.

I belonged to EFG for a little while and i liked it because they had the training range and you could set up your own scenarios and practice drawing, moving,reloading on the go etc. Not sure if they still allow that. It was okay just a little to far for me.

Yep, the action range is still there. Good luck getting on it though. Usually chock full of tactical ninjas.

For anyone else considering the place, I got an email back from saying anyone can go drive around.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Subject: Re: Anyone can go to ranges without signing up?
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 09:55:49 -0500
To: Breon Brewster <[email protected]>

Breon

You need to read the email, I sent out before you just go to the range. Basi=
cally, it is a drive in and out so people can observe what EFGA offers.

Thanks Neal

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 7, 2016, at 12:21 AM, Breon Brewster <[email protected]> wrote:

> I left a phone message but no one has called me back. I am sending this to=
al the email on contact so please respond.
>=20
> Someone told me he got an email from Neal that for 20 years anyone can go t=
o the range before signing up. Is that true?

Sent from my iPhone

There are about 20 clubs within 10 minutes of EFG. Every borough has 1 to 3 clubs, every township has 3 to 10. I have never been to any of them, so I can't speak from experience. EFG is very popular, so you are probably not going to find much better. I have never been there, but you can sometimes hear me from there, and you will know when you do ;) (no it's not some mythical cop range, just me).

East Bangor is great for blasting the crap out of stuff, but they raised the membership from $5 to $25 and it's a s***hole. If the Spanish dude runs out and yells, "No semi alto!!" just tell him "Chuppa mi pinga" and switch to auto. He's just some dork. One of the clubs in Moore Township is like EFG but better and also a secret. Good luck guessing which one. One of the two clubs in Bath is great for archery, including shooting from tree stands. Not sure why you can't just do that in your back yard, but people seem to like it. They suck for guns, require you to count seconds between each shot (Fudd range). Things get a little more interesting when you get about 20 minutes west of the Jersey border. Guthsville is very popular.