Sign in to follow this  
n4p226r

Team Wendy HRC fiasco

So what's your opinion. How will this affect their bottom line? It's come out that Team Wendy's founder is a huge Democrat supporter and has donated thousands to democrats in recent years. They also hosted a Hillary campaign event at their facility in Cleveland and are deleting posts off of their Facebook and Instagram

I'd imagine very little of their sales comes from civilian purchases so it's pretty much only LEO sales that can hurt them. I'm not involved in LE purchasing obviously so I don't know if they will lose sales from that.

TNVC has dropped team Wendy as a brand they will carry. I'm sure other distributors will as well. I assume some police would go to TNVC for a RFP when buying gear and get some package price for lasers and night vision which would limit their helmet choices to the competition.

Team Wendy is trying to downplay their support of her but it doesn't seem to be working

The problem with all these types of groups is that while they start out for the right reason, they ultimately come to realize they need to suckle at uncle sam's teat in order to make real money.

The best way to do that is to cozy up to Democrats.  100k in donations to the right democrat could lead to 10s of millions in contracts.   HRC is the ultimate in pay to play...500k to the Clinton foundation is returned 50 fold from the public treasury.

OK, so I'm not the only one who never heard of them. There must be a gazillion of these type of companys, what makes these guys special? Maybe their competition leaked this?

How many companies that make ballistic helmets with night vision mounts have you heard of? These were considered for a long time to be some of the most comfortable. If you were in the market for one, you definitely would have thought about them. I'm not in the market and I can only name 4 brands. I'm not sure how large of an industry it is.

OK, so I'm not the only one who never heard of them. There must be a gazillion of these type of companys, what makes these guys special? Maybe their competition leaked this?

You'd know them if you were looking for a ballistic helmet. They posted this stuff in their own facebook page. They stepped on their own dicks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

now I know who they are, typical govt contract players. And because I'm momentarily bored.... The prelude to their statement addressing their outing: Let me start by stating unequivocally that Team Wendy has not endorsed nor will be endorsing any candidate for President of the United States.  

But their political donations suggest otherwise LOL-

Their POTUS election yr donations:

2008  D=$38,100  R=$4,550

2012  D=$25,200  R=$1,500

2016  D=$17,559  R=$2,889

I removed Team Wendy from purchase eligibility in my town and have contacted county and others to do the same

You are the Mayor correct? Can i ask if there was a possibility of budget any time soon where team Wendy would actually get it or is it a symbolic gesture? Either way thank you.

I'd imagine most haven't heard of them. I mean how many on here research helmet mounted night vision solutions.

>This guy.  Trying to figure out what helmet to mount a pvs14 and pvs7 to.  Was between Team Wendy & Ops Core.  This made my decision lol.