Howard

News flash heavily armed people arrested at Holland tunnel.

You cannot even be taken seriously anymore can you?... enjoy that.

I agree with mipafox 100% on this.  You really need to leave the cesspool of NJ/NY and live in the USA.  I carry 2 guns every day in VA to work and allow my employees to carry if they wish.  NJ sucks bad, it rots your brain.

I agree with mipafox 100% on this. You really need to leave the cesspool of NJ/NY and live in the USA. I carry 2 guns every day in VA to work and allow my employees to carry if they wish. NJ sucks bad, it rots your brain.

At the current rate VA will be just as bad as NJ. The whole state is being ruined by those in Northern VA. Most of whom are NY/NJ transplants. PA is in danger as well from those moving across the river. Colorado has already been ruined by people from CA & NJ. Texas is under attack by Liberals leaving CA.

The only defense is to vote. Thats one thing Liberals do is vote. The working man needs to do the same thing if you want to preserve your freedom. And for Christ Sake never ever vote Democrat.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Not 

At the current rate VA will be just as bad as NJ. The whole state is being ruined by those in Northern VA. Most of whom are NY/NJ transplants. PA is in danger as well from those moving across the river. Colorado has already been ruined by people from CA & NJ. Texas is under attack by Liberals leaving CA.

The only defense is to vote. Thats one thing Liberals do is vote. The working man needs to do the same thing if you want to preserve your freedom. And for Christ Sake never ever vote Democrat.

Not true, the state is absolutely pro 2A.  Look at the latest defeats the governor just had concerning 2A.  The lobby here is very strong.  The number of counties that are pro 2A far outnumber the anti side.  The number of counties that are pro 2A far outnumber the anti's by quite a bit in VA.

No doubt and good for you to allow that - NJ/NY is a cesspool and cannot wait to leave. I am down to about 2 - 3 years before I can make that move.  I have a friend in Winchester and loves it there -

Winchester is the big city for me. I joined a club there that costs $60/yr to shoot.  Let me know their info and I will contact them to shoot. Winchester is 17 miles from me.

Not

Not true, the state is absolutely pro 2A. Look at the latest defeats the governor just had concerning 2A. The lobby here is very strong. The number of counties that are pro 2A far outnumber the anti side. The number of counties that are pro 2A far outnumber the anti's by quite a bit in VA.

For now they are but not as strong as they once were. For Christ Sake VA went for Hillary.