DirtyDigz

Owning a M1919 in NJ?

side question, does anyone know if its legal to mount a 1919 in a vehicle? Such as a custom mount in the back of my jeep. Ultimate truck gun! well maybe not the most practical but definitely the coolest

Sure is legal!

...as long as when mounted on the vehicle the vehicle is on property that you own or posses, or within the place of business of which you are an owner, or at a range. 

In between those places it must be de-mounted and inside a closed and fastened case, or in the trunk.

Sure is legal!

...as long as when mounted on the vehicle the vehicle is on property that you own or posses, or within the place of business of which you are an owner, or at a range.

In between those places it must be de-mounted and inside a closed and fastened case, or in the trunk.

Although I wouldn't do it myself, isn't it perfectly legal within NJ if you're in possession of a Firearms Purchaser Identification card?

Although I wouldn't do it myself, isn't it perfectly legal within NJ if you're in possession of a Firearms Purchaser Identification card?

Answered in Post #36. Also, possession of the FPID is not needed. Only that you have had acquired one previously.

• Like 1

Thanks, although I think I may have the T&E mounted backwards...

What's an A6 kit?  Is that the aircraft mount version?

Stock, bipod, carry handle, flash suppressor. You would need to change the spade grips back to the original pistol grip to attach the stock.

1919A6.jpgS

Stock, bipod, carry handle, flash suppressor. You would need to change the spade grips back to the original pistol grip to attach the stock.

1919A6.jpgS

Except for the flash suprressor, I've got the rest - bipod, "pistol" grip  and stock.  Not sure if I'm ever going to configure it that way, but I've got them.

Except for the flash suprressor, I've got the rest - bipod, "pistol" grip  and stock.  Not sure if I'm ever going to configure it that way, but I've got them.

get the flash hider , just put it on when you shoot in PA. the butt stock works well laying on a blanket,

Dammit Ted, you've been holding out on me! :onthequiet:

I did get a linker with my purchase so I've got that covered.

Can I commission you to make another set of those custom spade grips?

I am interested in getting a tripod that will allow "stand up" operation, if you've got any leads I'm all ears.