1LtCAP

cherry hill dentist

i know there's a dentist right on kresson that's also an ffl. i googled and found dr paul  Grussenmeyer. being he's an ffl, i'm presuming he's 2a supporter. i also know we've got a lot of cherry hill people and voorhees people in here. 

i've got a tooth that might need to come out. but....i'm a big $$%^ when it comes to that. i cannot be conscious when that happens. even if i'm jut nitroused into oblivion while the procedure's happening.

so.....has anyone in here dealt with him in any capacity? or have any suggestions of someone good with late hours? i can lock up the shop for a bit if i go to him, as it looks to be less than a mile down the road from me. if i have to go any real distance, i'd need to be able to be seen after 6pm

thanks

Have the same problem I do. I'm terrified of the dentist. In all things they do.  I may go to this place in Toms River who does the dental implants. They can do it in one day and put a temp crown on it to make sure no infection or anything. I think I need a couple of them. 

59 minutes ago, MichaelDiggs said:

Have the same problem I do. I'm terrified of the dentist. In all things they do.  I may go to this place in Toms River who does the dental implants. They can do it in one day and put a temp crown on it to make sure no infection or anything. I think I need a couple of them. 

this is something i've been thinking of. but so far everyone i know that's gotten them has had problems, including the woman that works on my sciatica.

47 minutes ago, tony357 said:

pretty sure when they pull a tooth they place an insert for an implant but it has to heal for several months before placing the implant. Just had a customer this year have it done. 

i'd be fine with that, long as i can eat and my face isn't half swollen from it, lolol

On 12/17/2017 at 9:00 PM, 1LtCAP said:

this is something i've been thinking of. but so far everyone i know that's gotten them has had problems, including the woman that works on my sciatica.

i'd be fine with that, long as i can eat and my face isn't half swollen from it, lolol

What kind of problems? I did hear when they first came out there were issues, but it has been several years since then. I'm hoping the process has been streamlined and smoothed out. First thing is just getting my terrified butt to the dentist for a check, to see what they can do. I still have a mouthful of teeth, but a couple are loose and I want to save them. It is amazing how fear of something can control ones self. Grown man here, afraid of the dentist. Sounds really stupid.