diamondd817

New Moderator - Mrs Peel

44 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

No, I'm sorry, @AVB-AMG... I see at least 3 killer rubber bands. By any reasonable, common sense definition, that's a high-capacity assault-style rubber band gun (e.g., a weapon of war!!!). We can't possibly allow her to have that... my god, man, what were you thinking??  :facepalm:

@Mrs. Peel:

Oops.. that is the 3-band model that is only available and legal outside of NJ.... Shame on my sloppiness...
Here is a NJ-legal, one-shot version that she may use under strict supervision and after successfully passing the mandatory training course:
AVB-AMG
Related image

• Like 2

WE MUST CLOSE THE LOOPHOLES* ALLOWING PEOPLE TO OBTAIN THESE WEAPONS OF WAR!

79058-2.jpg

Would you believe that the above pictured item is available to anyone, even children, without any restrictions on ownership?  Would you believe me if I told you that you can likely buy this within 5 miles of your home or job or your child's school, on a street corner or local strip mall?  Or that it is even available over the internet, and will be shipped directly to your home, with no background checks? Millions have been shot by these dangerous objects, yet NO ONE does ANYTHING!

TAKE A STAND!  Write your legislators!  Attend the Million Band March in DC!  Cut any you have in your home in half, or turn them in to police! Preach on facebook for common sense rubber band control!

*Perhaps with some kind of band, made out of a stretchable material like rubber.

• Like 2