diamondd817

New Moderator - Mrs Peel

18 minutes ago, WP22 said:

Nah, Summit is way too far from the pinelands, home of the pork roll.

The UNcivilized part of the state calls it Taylor Ham.

Fixed it for you
NJ is the home of Pork Roll.    This Taylor Ham you northerners speak of simply does not exist.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bighungry618 said:

Fixed it for you
NJ is the home of Pork Roll.    This Taylor Ham you northerners speak of simply does not exist.  

Ohhh, Bighungry618... you have moved yet closer to landing on Mrs. Peel's Soon-to-be-Banned List of Defiantly Disrespectful Pork Rollers.

I'm sorry to say... your days here are numbered!   :modpower:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Ohhh, Bighungry618... you have moved yet closer to landing on Mrs. Peel's Soon-to-be-Banned List of Defiantly Disrespectful Pork Rollers.

No disrespect intended oh great and powerful Modette - for I speaketh only the truth.  I was assuming corporal punishment would be the consequence :)  But a banned list…that’s harsh.   I see that turning 21 yesterday really emboldened you.   

#Zekewasright
#Modpowerabuse

#unbanthehungry

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

:facepalm: give someone a minuscule bit of authority and it goes right to their head.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Scorpio64 said:

I'm afraid you are right.  Things are still a bit backwards in that part of the state.  It would be similar to a scene from the movie Deliverance.

This is probably the first time Summit, NJ has been equated to rural Georgia. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

Isn’t Taylor Ham just a brand of pork roll?  Like Band-Aid or Zipper or Armalite. 

No. Taylor is the brand. No mention of ham at all because there is no ham in porkroll

2 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

Given the Ingrediant list and production standards I wouldn’t do sure of that. 

Hams more expensive than pork, I'm guessing they're trying to use the cheapest ingredients possible

5 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

Isn’t Taylor Ham just a brand of pork roll?  Like Band-Aid or Zipper or Armalite. 

BANNED!!!

2 minutes ago, fishnut said:

No. Taylor is the brand. No mention of ham at all because there is no ham in porkroll

BANNED & OSTRACIZED!!

Just now, Scorpio64 said:

They can only call it ham if it's 100% ham.

And you, Sir! BANNED, BANISHED and EXPUNGED FROM THE RECORDS!

Heretics, all of you! My god, it's like a mental illness this pork roller mindset....

Today, I'm pleased to announce the re-branding of these forums by executive fiat... effective immediately. Welcome, one and all,  to the New Jersey Taylor Ham Gun Forums (NJTHGF).  

Fair warning: all dissenters to our fabulous new branding efforts will be immediately crushed under the heels of my leather boots.

And so it shall be.

Thank you! 

Mod Peel.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

BANNED!!!

BANNED & OSTRACIZED!!

Heretics, all of you! My god, it's like a mental illness this pork roller mindset....

Today, I'm pleased to announce the re-branding of these forums by executive fiat... effective immediately. Welcome, one and all,  to the New Jersey Taylor Ham Gun Forums (NJTHGF).  

Fair warning: all dissenters to our fabulous new branding efforts will be immediately crushed under the heels of my leather boots.

And so it shall be.

Thank you! 

Mod Peel.

I hope you and AVB have fun together

NJTHGF party of 2

1 minute ago, fishnut said:

I hope you and AVB have fun together

NJTHGF party of 2

You underestimate our numbers! @Purple Patrick @WP22 - are just 2 more examples that instantly come to mind of our impressive warrior breed. There are too many to list. We are EVERYWHERE. We have better strategy... and we have history and tradition on our side. I can tell you truthfully, my poor misinformed and outmatched Pork Rollers, your resistance is futile

Now, behave yourselves. Don't make me flex my mod powers... Muah-ha-ha-ha-ha! 

24 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

BANNED!!!

BANNED & OSTRACIZED!!

And so it shall be.

Thank you! 

Mod Peel.

Another result of the opiod epedemic here in nj. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

You underestimate our numbers! @Purple Patrick @WP22 - are just 2 more examples that instantly come to mind of our impressive warrior breed. There are too many to list. We are EVERYWHERE. We have better strategy... and we have history and tradition on our side. I can tell you truthfully, my poor misinformed and outmatched Pork Rollers, your resistance is futile

Now, behave yourselves. Don't make me flex my mod powers... Muah-ha-ha-ha-ha! 

Do we need another Taylor ham vs pork roll poll. The other one has been up for a few YEARS and it's been pork roll all the way

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

BANNED!!!

BANNED & OSTRACIZED!!

And so it shall be.

Thank you! 

Mod Peel.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs. Peel said:

BANNED!!!

BANNED & OSTRACIZED!!

And so it shall be.

Thank you! 

Mod Peel.

Got your back, Boss

• Like 1