tgz13

Ammo Storage?

You guys are hilarious. :lol:

The seller was an older lady and the cabinet was located in her basement down 2 flights of stairs. I went to pick it up and it weighs about 75 lbs. :lol: I felt bad about making her help me, so I lugged it up 2 flights of stairs, through her living room, down her front porch and into my SUV all alone. I was sore as hell afterward. :lol:

The first drawer is shallow and still empty, the second drawer contains all of my accessories (scopes, red dot, loaders, etc.), and the bottom drawer I'm using for files. The safe is still empty but the 2 shelves below it are home to my ammo. The sweetest feature besides the safe is that the locking door also locks all of the drawers. It's very secure. 8-)

Here's a pic. Sorry about the close up. It's hard to get a shot since it's already bolted down and in my safe spot.

CIMG5047.jpg

Actually, I could have saved you some money and stored all that ammo for you....no charge, really...that's the kind of guy I am.... :lol:

Nice statsh...what's your address again? :o:lol: