capt14k

How screwed is this guy

Pot Plants could say personal use? Grenade Launcher if not on AR is it even illegal? Sawed Off Shotgun while running a drug production facility screwed?

http://www.app.com/story/news/crime/2016/07/26/grenade-launcher-found-howell-pot-bust/87576056/

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

37mm grenade launcher? There are no 37mm grenades. there are 37mm flares... Also - 1 gram of cocaine? Lol that's like 1/4 of a sugar cube...

That is exactly what he used the launcher for. A local guy who legally makes fireworks made the flares for him. The coke is definitely personal use. The sawed off I think is really bad. At least that has always been my understanding of them. The one he had was an old rusted out hunk of junk, but doesn't one need a federal tax stamp for AOW for sawed off? Aren't they are illegal in NJ regardless?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Look up 1 gram of sugar for reference... lol..  a sugar cube is 4 grams...  i'm guesstimating <_<

I thought it might have been personal experience....

Pretty sure anyone can have a flare gun..... Used to have one on our boats... wasn't a crime to have, and you could use them in case of an emergency.
This guy wasnt driving around shooting flares into peoples houses, and simple possession probably isnt illegal. We had small flare guns though, IDK what this dude has.

Sawed off shotguns are illegal AF in NJ by the way, as far as i know.