Sign in to follow this  
mikelets456

Wow...finally scored at Walley World

I haven't found squat any time I went out searching.

Gotta get there early.

We call the WM in Milford at about 7:00AM a couple of times a week to see what's being unpacked. If they have anything we need, we get in the car and rush up there. They're usually sold out by 9.

K

I haven't found squat any time I went out searching.

Gotta get there early.

We call the WM in Milford at about 7:00AM a couple of times a week to see what's being unpacked. If they have anything we need, we get in the car and rush up there. They're usually sold out by 9.

K

I tried that with the one by me since I can get there pretty much 10 min after I call, but no luck when I tried. Not even 100% sure they ever have ammo ever, never anyone in that section I could even ask.

Wow...scored again and there was plenty on the shelf to spare! This time I got the 550 box of .22LR Remington high velocity $16.97 per brick and $8.97 a box for 9MM Blazer brass. Filled up again....I have enough to last me quite a few trips to the range! Yeah, because my wife and kids keep saying they want to go back to the range. Wow, I hope this is a good sign, at least for the time being.

So, it's a 6 box limit TOTAL, not just the 9mm like I originally thought. I got 2 boxes of 9mm and 4 boxes of .22's. This limit is per customer per day. Anyone in the freehold area want to go tomorow??? I will take the trip again, its only about 25 mins from me, I'll drive.

I also stopped at a place called surplus city in feasterville trevose, pa. Great place, I've purchased things there in the past. They have about 30 AK's sitting right on the shelf, not under lock and key like here. It's weird to just pick up a gun off the shelf and *fondle* it. They've got some real nice stuff.

The OP says Bensalem, PA...I'm assuming its this one:

Wal-Mart Store #5131

3461 Horizon Blvd

Bensalem, PA 19020

(215) 942-4005

Think its worth the trip? It's about 40 mins for me.

Sorry I forgot to mention that....that is correct. It's about 25 minutes for me. Considering that 9MM at the range is $15 a box and this is $8.97 it's worth it.

I could have got more .22LR but I was running low on cash. I have plenty of .22 for now but I'm sure I'll kick myself later on.

I figure when all is said and done between gas/tolls it comes out to $1.25 extra per box....still well worth it for me.

Got 2 boxes of WWB 165gr fmj 40, 100 rds for $29.99 in E. Stroudsburg today!

Seems like the further from the border the easier it is to find...I have noticed .40S&W has been at every place I've gone. So much for the theory of "get the ammunition the government uses for availability..."

wow. I love walmart... walked out with 6 boxes and a dvd. =)

thank you njpilot for making it out there and watching for the truck. I think it qualifies for its own trip report.

While njpilot was waiting at the bensalem wally, I went directly to the fairless hills one, and then to bristol. First one had nothing. Bristol in the am had 20 100rd 9mm bulk packs, by the time I got there, was only 10. I bought 6, immediately after me, a woman bought the last 4.

After that, went to meet njpilot at Bensalem, where my brother also happened to be shopping. Bought 6 boxes of the 50rd Federal ammo for $8.97 each. SCORE!.

900rds, and a DVD later...

wow.

but seriously, Walmart rocks. lol. You cannot get more american than walmart... Guns, Ammo, right next to your cheap DVD's, Baby Diapers, and groceries.

Only thing they did is card me to make sure I am 21. After njpilot left, hung around to see what else is there, met another 3 guys there, 2 of whom were from nj also waiting for ammo.

Apparently, Tuesdays, around 6pm they put the ammo out.

when I left, there were only 4 100rd bulk packs of 9mm left in bensalem, and quite a bunch of the federal.

If you make it there in the AM, very good chance you can pick up 9mm 50rd fmj 115 gr federal ammo for $8.97 a box.