Sign in to follow this  
coldsolderjoint

Hello From Old Bridge

Thanks for all the Welcomes!

I'm a Member at Old Bridge.

How do you like it there? How long have you been a member?

I would love to shoot there b/c its so damn close to me, just seems pricey and a lot of rules / requirements.

A place that close would get me back to shooting, I don't have the time to spend a few hours between the drive and range time right now. The OB Range is literally 5 min away, I am pretty sure I live in the middle of the indoor and outdoor ranges 8-)

Thanks for all the Welcomes!

I'm a Member at Old Bridge.

How do you like it there? How long have you been a member?

I would love to shoot there b/c its so damn close to me, just seems pricey and a lot of rules / requirements.

A place that close would get me back to shooting, I don't have the time to spend a few hours between the drive and range time right now. The OB Range is literally 5 min away, I am pretty sure I live in the middle of the indoor and outdoor ranges 8-)

I like it, I've been a member for probably a year almost. The rules aren't that bad. During the probationary period, you just have to go to 5 different events, participate in 2. It's not really a big deal. For the 3 you don't need to participate in, you just spend an hour talking to people and get the idea of the event. For the two you have to do, you can pick them. So you can shoot clays for an hour, go to a uspsa match, or any of the other junk. Once you do that and pay up, your a regular member and that's it.

Basically the rules look like a lot, but it really only comes down to 2 things 1. Safety Safety Safety Safety.. and 2. Clean up after yourself.

The indoor range is 24 hours.. and I've gone there plenty of times where nobody else was there.

The outdoor range, I believe its half hour after sunrise to half hour before sunset.. 7 days a week. Also, I've gone to the range and nobody was there. It's nice on the 100 yard range when its only you. It gets busy when a match is held, but they are published like 3 months in advance, and they usually wrap up pretty quickly so it can get back to open shooting.