Sign in to follow this  
nitrospaz9

Blazer Brass

I've shot plenty of blazer brass both in 9mm and .45cal I never had any issues. Some people dont like it so much tho. Sure can't beat the price! ;)

I've heard bad things about the alum also, something about the case expanding and getting stuck in the gun I think. I've never shot it so I dont have any first hand experience with it.

Good. As far as the aluminum I heard its just brutal in terms of dirtiness. But glad to hear it shoots fine. If anyone lives in north jersey meltzers is the place that carries it in garfield. had about 20 boxes left.. No .357 though :( Trying to buy Ammo for a gun I dont own haha

Good. As far as the aluminum I heard its just brutal in terms of dirtiness. But glad to hear it shoots fine. If anyone lives in north jersey meltzers is the place that carries it in garfield. had about 20 boxes left.. No .357 though :( Trying to buy Ammo for a gun I dont own haha

it really is not that bad. Winchester White Box is alot dirtier. lol.

Some gun shops don't carry it because the case might swell up in a hot barrel and not eject. I've shoot tons of this stuff in 38, 9mm and 45 and never had a problem.

Some gun shops don't carry it because the case might swell up in a hot barrel and not eject. I've shoot tons of this stuff in 38, 9mm and 45 and never had a problem.

ray ray, keep in mind... Blazer and Blazer Brass. this stuff he is talking about is Brass.

No problems with the brass. only the aluminum in 9mm. Mine is defective so it's getting sent back ;) . I think all I've shot in .40 s&w is blazer alum. with no issues. I did notice a rather large muzzle flash though.