revenger

bidens WW3

With the increase in US assets going to "support " Israel, specifically the naval assets I think it is clear that the ones ruling the white house are setting up the Navy commanders for the 2023 version of the "gulf of tonkin" resolution.   one of those ships as well as its crew is going to be sacrificed as the excuse for the biden handlers to expand WW3.      

She has quite a bit under her belt since commissioning in 1985. 

She held a lot of leadership positions, although that does not necessarily make one suitable for VCNO, or CNO. 

Certainly seems to me she’s been groomed for this position. 

• Agree 1

More suited to be chief of Navel operations. Between our low munitions stock due to Ukraine and Israel and our very low Strategic Petroleum Reserve, we're gonna be in deep shit if things escalate.

• Agree 3

On 10/23/2023 at 1:34 PM, revenger said:

With the increase in US assets going to "support " Israel, specifically the naval assets I think it is clear that the ones ruling the white house are setting up the Navy commanders for the 2023 version of the "gulf of tonkin" resolution.   one of those ships as well as its crew is going to be sacrificed as the excuse for the biden handlers to expand WW3.      

I thought that as well. I wonder how many simultaneous incoming enemy drones and missiles a carrier group can repel.  Only one needs to get through to have things really escalate.

Biden is clueless.  The situation in Isreal and Gaza is the result of collusion between Russia, China, and Iran.  

Okay. focus on Ukraine.  Focus on the Middle East.  Slam bang, thank you mam. China is going after Taiwan as the US has become a secondary influence in the world.

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, GRIZ said:

Biden is clueless.  The situation in Isreal and Gaza is the result of collusion between Russia, China, and Iran.  

Okay. focus on Ukraine.  Focus on the Middle East.  Slam bang, thank you mam. China is going after Taiwan as the US has become a secondary influence in the world.

This. 

• Informative 1

If you believe that history doesn't necessarily repeat, but often rhymes, then take an hour and review how WWI actually got rolling.

World War One (ALL PARTS) - YouTube

One small step for many nations. One giant cluster fuck for Mankind.