tbtrout

Tuesday 08/11 @ BA

Its not cycling right. Some sections work while others are just recycling air. So its never 100% ac in the back. They've mentioned it a few times that they need the guy to come back, he just hasn't been back yet. /shrug

I should be there earlier, so Just ask at the counter about the forums, and i'll make sure they guest rate ya. I should be either in the main shop area, or in the back office working on something, but i'll make sure they know ahead of time.

What is the guest rate?

If ya come in as a guest, you won't have to pay anything. Usual non-member price is $18

Update on the air, I just got here and the AC guys are here. They can't fix the whole system, but they're re-routing the AC from one of the classrooms into the range, so by time rest of ya show up, it should be cooler than it is now.

Have fun guys! Sorry I can't make it this week. I'm in upstate NY RELAXING!!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!! hahaha Fun stuff comes tomorrow.

So is the wife as you can see....check out the belly bump...she's starting to jiffy pop! :p This is her lounging while I'm unpacking the suitcase!!! :evil: :roll:

Well, I finally made it over to Brick and had a great time. It was fun meeting everyone and a special "Thank You" to tbtrout for guesting me in and letting me shoot a few of his toys. I really loved that 357Mag! There were a lot of really cool guns there tonight!

No problem John it was nice to finally meet you as well as the multitudes of forum members who showed up. By the end of the night I think everyone there save 2 was a member. I always have a good time at these shoot/BS sessions. TJ it was nice to meet you and Strider. Sorry, I can't remember everyone elses name, but I will remember faces. See you next week.

Was a pleasure to meet you john. I feel bad didnt get to spend as much time with everyone. JohnF and Strider... pleasure to meet you both, as well as Tony & Tom.

Had a newbie with me tonight, so had to spend time with him. Perhaps we need to make this an earlier event so we have more time or two nights. =)

It was a pleasure meeting you guys. I plan on signing up at BA in the near future as well, so I'm sure I'll see you guys more in the future!

Plus it was only about 35-40 minutes away, which is pretty reasonable.

where are you coming from?

Spotswood, right next to East Brunswick. I just shoot down Rt. 18 and pick up the parkway from around 108. Might not be good on summer weekends, but I left tonight around 5:30 and hit no traffic.

Also, I was telling JonF, that was the first time I've shot at an indoor range since I was a kid. I've always done my shooting up at my Dad's cabin in PA, where we'd line some cans on a tree stump.

Oh, and I almost did a little deer hunting on my drive home. A dumb little spike buck wandered out in front of me about 2 miles from home. At least it was a 25mph road, and I saw him coming a mile out. Just wandering on the shoulder, and then as I approached, he decided that was a good time to cross in front of me.

Stupid tall rats. ;)

It was another fun night at BA! Nice to meet new guys and see some familiar faces. Thanks to TBtrout, Max, and TJ's for letting me shoot their guns. Now I cant stop thinking about picking up a revolver! :D

I forgot my debit card or else I would have started my membership last night. I will have to see Phil next week. Thankst to WSL for getting me in....I appreciate it.

-Scott

It was another fun night at BA!

-Scott

Pics or it didn't happen :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

damn, you caught on to us. =)

all we do is every week play internet bandit and make up stuff. We really didnt go shoot, and half the people posting are not real......

yet somehow... I am missing a bunch of ammo. :lol: