tbtrout

Tuesday 08/11 @ BA

I too just got back from vacation (punta cana). My buddy Strider and I might stop by a little later to check the place out and meet some of u folks. What time are u generally there until? We'll probably have our stuff with us but are not BA members. Does ba have a guest policy?

I too just got back from vacation (punta cana). My buddy Strider and I might stop by a little later to check the place out and meet some of u folks. What time are u generally there until? We'll probably have our stuff with us but are not BA members. Does ba have a guest policy?

I'll meet you at 6:30, barring awful traffic. ;)

I should be there earlier, so Just ask at the counter about the forums, and i'll make sure they guest rate ya. I should be either in the main shop area, or in the back office working on something, but i'll make sure they know ahead of time.

Looks like I can actually make it this week. I will wear my white Ruger shirt and will be the old, guy with gray hair and glasses driving an electric blue Nitro..hard to miss. I think I will just bring a few pistols this week and spend time BSing and watching all the experts.