Sign in to follow this  
Lavid2002

I made a video of myself shooting some clays and stuff

looks like fun, you should go north with us in September.

explain please : )

Wow.. Very Nice! How come you can only have 3 shells in the gun at a time? Still have the mag plug in?

yeah Ive taken it out before....but I thought I legally needed to keep it in...no? only for hunting right. (With the canada goose sept. season no plug!)

looks like fun, you should go north with us in September.

explain please : )

Wow.. Very Nice! How come you can only have 3 shells in the gun at a time? Still have the mag plug in?

yeah Ive taken it out before....but I thought I legally needed to keep it in...no? only for hunting right. (With the canada goose sept. season no plug!)

Only for hunting.. if you are just shooting.. you can use the whole mag.

September 13th I believe will be the North's monthly clay bird shoot and a bunch of guys from down south are going to make the trip up for a big ole get together so come on by if you want. It'll be at Cherry Ridge on canistear rd. and I believe the property resides in highland lakes, but I'm sure Mal can correct me on this one.

On Sept 13 there are a few of us going up to Cherry ridge as Matt wrote to teach him how to use a shotgun :D there will be quite a few of the Northern guys up there and I a bringing a handicap (Chad) so it would be nice to have at least one person who knows how to shoot.

On Sept 13 there are a few of us going up to Cherry ridge as Matt wrote to teach him how to use a shotgun :D there will be quite a few of the Northern guys up there and I a bringing a handicap (Chad) so it would be nice to have at least one person who knows how to shoot.

TB I really hope you bring your A game. Because us North guys are going to put up a good challange man. We'll even give you handicap points since your bringing Chad, see how equal opportunist we are up here.

And yeah, everyone should come, its going to be a blast. You can all car pool together. We have enough CR members to get everyone signed in. Just incase this coming weekend I am going to stop by and talk to a range official and get some stuff straigthtened out so we'll be all set come that day.

Im leaving for military school in 2 days : ( sorry I cant go up north...but post up about it and Ill check it out : P

Thanks for the help with the laws and everything too: )

-Dave