Sign in to follow this  
Cemeterys Gun Blob

Gun Shop Based Reality Show

Did anyone else find it odd that Shotime makes you watch a commercial before watching a video promoting their new show? I mean, if they were sharing full episodes of the show I'd understand, but why do we have to watch a commerical just to watch another commerical?

The show looks interesting, too bad I don't have Shotime. Hope Hulu will have it once it starts.

Did anyone else find it odd that Shotime makes you watch a commercial before watching a video promoting their new show? I mean, if they were sharing full episodes of the show I'd understand, but why do we have to watch a commerical just to watch another commerical?.

Stop watching commercials(and banners and drop-ins, etc. etc.). Get Admuncher. I've been using it for years now.

admunchervideoad.jpg

Did anyone else find it odd that Shotime makes you watch a commercial before watching a video promoting their new show? I mean, if they were sharing full episodes of the show I'd understand, but why do we have to watch a commerical just to watch another commerical?.

Stop watching commercials(and banners and drop-ins, etc. etc.). Get Admuncher. I've been using it for years now.

admunchervideoad.jpg

Thanks!

Given Showtime's record of hoplophobic paranoia, it is not dificult to predict the direction this show will take.

Did you watch the promos? It doesn't appear anti-gun at all.

I don't subscribe to Showtime now. I did at one point, along with HBO, but cancelled both for the reason noted. Time will tell.

Don't worry. It really wasn't all that great. It has its chuckle moments but that's about it. The host of the show seems nice enough, but at the same time he also looks like hes trying to hard to make it funny. It has its moments.

Don't have SHO but I did read a review of the show on a website today, thet said it was typical "reality" fare, spotlighting the more "interesting" people and situations. Whatever, I don't watch a lot of TV outside oflocal news & weather & some History channel stuff, rarely.