Pathfinder Ops

New guy here Originally from Jersey

Hey all,

New on the forums. Originally from the Wayne & Paterson areas. Spent 12 years in the Army and I've been living in Upstate NY ever since getting out.

I'm a career FF/ Paramedic with shared duties to the PD as the medic on the Tactical team and doing Fire Investigations.

On the side I am the owner of a company that does training and consulting in all things tactical, firearms and private personal security.

Anyway... I travel to Jersey somewhat frequently for family stuff and some work so I'm interested in knowing where the folks from back home get their range joy.

Thanks for what seems like a pretty squared away forum.

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service. Many of us that live south of the bridge shoot at Shore Shot and Brick Armory (both in Jackson) for indoors and Central Jersey Rifle Club in Jackson for outdoor shooting but there are many more. Check the tropics under "Ranges & Gun Shops

welcome! A pathfinder huh? Dying breed these days... gave most of those duties to the PJs and CCs in the AF in recent times. Well, to annoy all the Corps guys, hooah!

Yeah I know....Even when I was in we were a very few. I was C/509th Pathfinders at Ft. Rucker in the 80's. ran Pathfinder ops there and taught at the AirAssault school.

Thanks for saying hi all.

Thank you for your service and continued service. Outstanding! I shoot USPSA at Shongum and 2x4 cutting at Cherry Ridge. I just shot a trap match at Shongum, real fun and even shot IDPA at Somerset once and will try to do it more this winter. What else you going to do in the winter, especially upstate. Brrrrrrrrr!