Sign in to follow this  
matt6669

It would seem

That someone in the North has a sense of humor. Don't worry, I don't mind my color, I'll make pink look as sexy as any color don't you worry.

What a perfect combination. Matt is our very own little pink Obama.

WHOA WHOA WHOA, no where did I say I was going to bring change ok.

And I don't need to know who told you to make my name pink (cough ken cough) because if anyone can pull off pink its definitely me, err well and Chad, but thats b/c chad swings both ways.

I had nothing to do with it. This is Maksim's world, and we just get to visit it. However, I did openly approve of the choice. I think you look FAAAABULOUS in pink, and I suggest you form your sentences very carefully from now on. Bragging that you can "pull off pink" may not be the best turn of a phrase, considering the list of possible verbal abuses I'm storing for future use at your expense.

More seriously, congratulations. You're a real asset to the group, and you fully deserve the recognition for your hard work.

K

Like I've said before in my posts, I'm as much to blame for the stuff you guys say about me, as you are to blame. I really do bring it upon myself. But that's ok, I take the ribbing really well, so no hurt feelings.

And what can I say, I just like getting together to shoot, so if that makes things happen for other people, then we all benefit.

Dude have you no shame? Wait your in college you would do anything for free beer and pizza.

:) none what so ever. Your gonna laugh, but really I'm a shy quiet kid. No one on here is EVER going to believe that one, but its the truth.

no need for photoshop. You make it to the next shootout and bring a med or large pink shirt, and I will rock it for everyones enjoyment. I've never worn a pink shirt, so this will be a first for all of us!

Yeah, you guys call that color "salmon"

Bring him an Extra Small. And the pink NJGF short shorts with the logo across the cheeks.

I expect to receive some respect for my authority.

If that's really the case, let me be the one to tell you that you're in for a huge disappointment. :D