Maksim

Gathering interest - NJGF engraved AR Lowers

Please don't drink tequila Tim, none of us want to see you without your shirt on!

Now jager on the other hand, lets get going

Jager is the devil's drink! :puke-huge: Stay away

Then call me the devil, nothing beats a captain and coke with some shots of Jager. Luckily this only happens once a year on new years eve, but boy is it supposedly an interesting time for everyone around me :)

ut-oh.. looks like im going to matt's new years party..

OHHHH its a good time. My brother just moved out of his condo, but he use to live at great gorge and literally 30 feet out of his front door were the slopes of mountain creek. There's video of me "sleigh riding" on black garbage bags in like a t-shirt and jeans good shit!!

Maks added myself to the first page!!!

Is spikes actually going to engrave a lower to show us before they do the run, or are they gonna do it to a piece of steel etc. Or are they just going to do a full run once we get the 25?

Money Money Money

Sorry Matt, I really would like to get in on this but I've got more important things to worry about right now.

Your making excuses like a little sissy girl Ray. Suck it up, find 140 bucks, like skip eating out for lunch for a full week or something and you should be able to afford it.

your added bob.

We got like 22 now people. couple more and were there.

Maks where do we stand with the samples I am sure a lot of people are waiting on the actual picture of an engraving before they say they are good to go with a purchase.

M

It would seem I need to start spouting my mouth again.

Where are our pictures?????

I dunno Maks, I don't wanna pick on you but I can't resist the joke. If this keeps up, we might have to start calling you Bama Jr. You promise us this Change (aka some NJGF lowers) and yet we still have no product HMPF :hope: :hope:

:) but I'm psyched I can't wait to see these things, I want to start building it NOW!!

I dunno Maks, I don't wanna pick on you but I can't resist the joke. If this keeps up, we might have to start calling you Bama Jr. You promise us this Change (aka some NJGF lowers) and yet we still have no product HMPF :hope: :hope:

:) but I'm psyched I can't wait to see these things, I want to start building it NOW!!

Them there's fighting words! :violence-blades:

Them there's fighting words! :violence-blades:

Yes they are, and he has no chance because he has no lower.. :lol::lol: