cold shot

Romanian PSL-54C from AimSurplus

I have one from them and one from classicarms.us they both are fun and are decently accurate some more then others.

They are new military surplus so do not expect to see a real looker when it comes out of the box. They are considered to be

more of a DMR not a sniper rifle and do not anyone else try to tell you other wise. They are accurate up to 800 yards some

can hit further but do not expect real tight grouping. I have had mine out at NJRPC up to 200 yards with the stock optic and held 3-4" groups. With a better optic it will do hold a tighter group, for what it is it's fairly cheap, the ammo right now is plentiful and cheap compared to 30-06 or .308 and they are just all around fun to shoot.

I love mine. It is an absolute hoot to shoot. I was having fun not going for accuracy when i shot it, but was still getting 2" groups at 100yds. If you want to try mine at cherry ridge one day just let me know when anytime in the next 2 weeks. (except saturday, going to a gunshow)

I have some experience with cosmoline when I bought my Mosin a few month ago. This time there was a relatively small amount of cosmoline on the rifle itself (compared to M/N) but the scope was covered in something that looked like wax. It had the same texture as wax and color too. I was hesitant to use any strong solvents like acetone on optics so I tried things like Goo-Gone and was able to remove it without damaging the scope. Actually the same stuff was inside the scope cover that came with the rifle. I used steamer to get it out of it.