Sign in to follow this  
matt6669

Another reason why I hate this season and the coming months

I am home in bed with the FLU. God do I hate this season, everyone sick and coming to school / work and spreading their nasty germs. GRRR I can't afford to be sick, anyone wanna sponsor me? Dan you wanna show up to my classes for me :)

I am home in bed with the FLU. God do I hate this season, everyone sick and coming to school / work and spreading their nasty germs. GRRR I can't afford to be sick, anyone wanna sponsor me? Dan you wanna show up to my classes for me :)

Do I LOOK like I would EVER wear pink??? :evil:

Go to the doctor as for Tamiflu.

Go to the doctor as for Tamiflu.

Already got that and medrol from the doc today. It's nice when your GP works for your mom, I just walk in, no waiting :)

and Troy, I got tons of man cards so you can take a couple more if you need them for yourself :)

i hope i washed my hands after you picked up the trius trap monday - get well -

What's the incubation period on FLU? I handled the garlic and red pepper bottles after Matt did.

Keep us posted if you die. I want to make sure I get to the doctor in time. K thx.

What's the incubation period on FLU? I handled the garlic and red pepper bottles after Matt did.

Keep us posted if you die. I want to make sure I get to the doctor in time. K thx.

Yeah..... you were shoulder to shoulder with him .... in those spacious booths....

.... then again.... he was breathing more in my direction over the whole pizza :shock:

Yeah..... you were shoulder to shoulder with him .... in those spacious booths....

.... then again.... he was breathing more in my direction over the whole pizza :shock:

You're right. He was aimed at you, and liberally dosed the pizza with his sickness. If I get sick it'll be the Matt Flu.

Havn't heard from Bob in a couple days. He's probably in bed hacking up a lung from Matt Flu.

I wasn't sick on saturday you pricks!!! But I am playing hookey from school today. I just woke up at 12:30 and figured it wasn't worth driving to Newark to see my teacher I dislike with a passion and I didn't feel like getting everyone else sick so I'm just going to sit here and do some studio work at home.

But I already feel a million times better today. My body doesn't ache nearly as much as it did, the massive headache is almost gone, and the throat is just sore a little bit. YAY to drugs!