Sign in to follow this  
bobtimmons

Beretta 92F/FS's $299+ (used)

Found this on fatwallet:

http://www.jgsales.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=beretta+92f+4.9

"You can own nearly the same sidearm that the US Military uses for as low as $299.95! Through a special deal we have obtained a huge batch of original Beretta 92F and 92FS used pistols. The 92FS is a commercial version of the US sidearm designated the M9. It is a full size 9mm pistol, with a safety decocker, 15rd double column magazine, and matte black finish. Grip and sight style may vary slightly. Both F or FS models are available. Base condition is Good-to-Very Good, with hand select for Very Good (add $20.00), or Very Good Plus (add $40.00) available. There is also quantity pricing if you get 2 pistols, and even lower if you get 5 pistols, as low as $299.95! Deals like this do not come along every day, don't delay!"

Not a bad deal - for about $400 you can get a "very good choice" shipped (not including FFL fee presumably).

Found this on fatwallet:

http://www.jgsales.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=beretta+92f+4.9

"You can own nearly the same sidearm that the US Military uses for as low as $299.95! Through a special deal we have obtained a huge batch of original Beretta 92F and 92FS used pistols. The 92FS is a commercial version of the US sidearm designated the M9. It is a full size 9mm pistol, with a safety decocker, 15rd double column magazine, and matte black finish. Grip and sight style may vary slightly. Both F or FS models are available. Base condition is Good-to-Very Good, with hand select for Very Good (add $20.00), or Very Good Plus (add $40.00) available. There is also quantity pricing if you get 2 pistols, and even lower if you get 5 pistols, as low as $299.95! Deals like this do not come along every day, don't delay!"

Not a bad deal - for about $400 you can get a "very good choice" shipped (not including FFL fee presumably).

Good deal, if it works out ... but how can one know the pistol / barrel condition, rounds through it, etc.? It's a hassle and expensive if what you get is below par for the price.

J&G is a good company. I've bought lots of stuff from them. I'm going to go on a limb and say you are probably going to get a good gun for the money. They wouldn't be in business long if they just send out junk.

Buy any used from them?

Anyone has experience with J&G buying used guns, please chime in. I have been wanting a 92FS ...

J&G is a good company. I've bought lots of stuff from them. I'm going to go on a limb and say you are probably going to get a good gun for the money. They wouldn't be in business long if they just send out junk.

Buy any used from them?

Anyone has experience with J&G buying used guns, please chime in. I have been wanting a 92FS ...

I bought a Yugo Mauser from them and It looks pretty much brand new. I have a K31 waiting for me at the dealer's.

You know, that's a really good price on a Beretta. I would love to see the conditions and the differences between good, very good, and hand picked. Even still, those guns last forever.

You know, that's a really good price on a Beretta. I would love to see the conditions and the differences between good, very good, and hand picked. Even still, those guns last forever.

exactly. as long as it feeds and fires properly, you cant go wrong with a beretta. its my favorite pistol. worst case, you can always just buy a brand new barrel from beretta.

although, looking at the pics on the site, these guns have not lead an easy life. poor things look beat to hell, although im sure they still function 100%.