Sign in to follow this  
matt6669

XD Pistols

If it was me.. I would buy a full sized XD45 tactical and be done with it :-P

I love my 9.. but its hard to beat 14 rounds of .45ACP :-P

Took the words right off of my keyboard CSJ! +1 on the XD45 tactical.

I've owned an XD45 Tacitcal and an XD9 Tactical. I prefered the XD45T. I could shoot it considerably more accurately and as was mentioned.... 14 rounds of .45 puts a smile on my face.

I'd love to get the 9mm but Mags are 19 rounds.

Are they obtainable in NJ and are there any retailers willing to pin them at 15 ?

The XD-M 9mm mags are 19 rounds. The silver bullet sells them pinned. Looks like a rivet in the back of the mag.

The regular XD 9mm mags available everywhere are are 10 rounds or 16 rounds.

However.. Springfield does make 15 round Factory 9mm mags for the regular XD. You can order them right from Springfield Customer Service.

My first thought a month a go was to get one XD and leave it at that but I am now in the process of getting another XD. My .40 service is so sweet I have to go for the 9mm. I have even been looking at the SIG P250 but keep coming back to the XD.

My first thought a month a go was to get one XD and leave it at that but I am now in the process of getting another XD. My .40 service is so sweet I have to go for the 9mm. I have even been looking at the SIG P250 but keep coming back to the XD.

I dig. I love my .40 Tactical so much I want to get a Sub Compact as well, you know, for if hell freezes over and we get to carry here in NJ someday. Or I get my head out of my rump and move to America. :lol:

Xd's are great I have the xd-40 in the service and I am getting the sub compact in the next few weeks as soon as my permit comes back. But it is the easiest gun to takedown and clean. Shoots nice out of the box and actually fit in my hand unlike the block. Just compair the 2 by feel and you will def lean towards the SA. But the mags I dont really know I was going to wait and see when, I get the XD-45 compact. If you like the 9mm check out the xd-m they just came out with it in a 3.8 version a much shorter barrel compair to the standard 4.5 the m comes in,