Sign in to follow this  
sparny524

What is your carry/defensive round?

Hey all, it's that time of year again when I make the journey down south and back to school. But this time is different, this time I have 2 pistols I can carry open or conceal. I'm looking to mostly carry my Glock 23 (.40) concealed IWB. Do any of you have a .40 round you would suggest that would be a good defensive round? I know that some guns don't like certain HP rounds so any Glock guys out there with experience... your advice is appreciated. Or even guys that carry a 9mm... I can conceal my 226 in the winter at least, so any 9mm defensive suggestions are appreciated.

What is this "carry" that you speak of?

I have heard it whispered in the back alleys that there are people in lands close to ours who are not put in prison for displaying a firearm. But it is probably just old wives tales. No one really believes such things.For they would be whisked away to prison if it is spoken of in public. I have read where just taking a picture of a gun, or having a compter screen saver was enough to have you face the cruel jack boots. Never speak of this gun thing again!