tbtrout

Ammo Deals, .22 if you need it

yet it cycles in my mark III with almost no problems and the 10/22 chews it up like its nothing. Not bad ammo for the price, I paid 15ish at walmart a couple months ago.

Troy if you CLEANED your ruger, it might fire more types of ammo :)

Dicks in Freehold has it, may want to pick up a package and give it a ago before ordering.

I used it in several .22's it shoots well in my bolt actions and in the Marlin 60. Short cycles in

my TC classic, GSG-5 and Kimber conversion. I actually like the Remington value pack or thunder bolt better HV

then this.

The problem seems to be that it is hollow point and very soft. On some semi-autos, the nose gets squashed when it tries to cycle. I know that is what was happening on Troy's Mark III yet it did cycle fine in mine? Go figure!

It's also a inconsistent powder load or charge between cartridges, some just lack enough energy to cycle the bolt

on a semi auto. I never use hollow points in .22lr it just ad's to the cycling head ache's. Mini mag's and federal 40GR

HV always works well in all my rifles.