Malsua

Mosins on Saturday at Cherry Ridge?

WOOOHOOOOOO the big guy is going to come out!! Troy I got something for you, don't let me forget to give it to you when I see you because I will I'm space cadet lately.

I should be there at 10 with the 20 remaining .38's I got

Anyone want me to bring my thrower are we going to do clays?

Sounds like a nice meetup... wish I could be there. Visiting family in Brooklyn. Damn!! Somebody take pictures so I can be reminded what the range looks like.

WOOOHOOOOOO the big guy is going to come out!! Troy I got something for you, don't let me forget to give it to you when I see you because I will I'm space cadet lately.

I can sell you a box of 38spl +p for $20. Since I owe you $50, that won't feel as painful :)

I can sell you a box of 38spl +p for $20. Since I owe you $50, that won't feel as painful :)

I don't wanna spend 18 dollars for .38spl no way I'm going to spend 20 HAHAH I really wish my press would come home. Speaking of which I'm calling Dillon right now.

ps you have a pm Mark

Nice day.....

Mosin's were not fired today..... The 100yd range was PACKED!!!!

We did pistol for a bit. Was quite frustrated with my M&P, was letting Dan and Matt try it out.....and all 3 of us were horrible with it... That's when I noticed the Ameriglo Front Sight I had installed had drifted way left. Matt and Dan broke out some makeshift tools, and we drifted it back toward center. I guess I was so thrown off by all this, I still had a bad day with it....

We then headed up to shoot some clays..... Freakin sun was in our eyes..... I think we all did quite well despite the glare....

I headed back down to throw another 100rds thru the M&P..... still so-so.

I got home lock the slide down in a vise..... drifted the sight a little better to center...... couple drops of Loctite...... and hopefully all will be OK...

Nice day.....

Mosin's were not fired today..... The 100yd range was PACKED!!!!

We did pistol for a bit. Was quite frustrated with my M&P, was letting Dan and Matt try it out.....and all 3 of us were horrible with it... That's when I noticed the Ameriglo Front Sight I had installed had drifted way left. Matt and Dan broke out some makeshift tools, and we drifted it back toward center. I guess I was so thrown off by all this, I still had a bad day with it....

We then headed up to shoot some clays..... Freakin sun was in our eyes..... I think we all did quite well despite the glare....

I headed back down to throw another 100rds thru the M&P..... still so-so.

I got home lock the slide down in a vise..... drifted the sight a little better to center...... couple drops of Loctite...... and hopefully all will be OK...

Great meeting you guys. Glad everyone had a good time. That's the way it is supposed to be.

PM me and I'll tell you how to tighten up the dovetail on the slide.

Nice, you got me bitching about ammo getting stuck as well. FTW

And of course we fixed up that sight of your troy. We had an engineer and a architect, of course we'd come up with something!

Good time today, really wish i could of shot the Mosin but ohh well that is life

I had to show Pull-Girl that she's on YouTube. :D

Unfortunately I didn't get any better videos of her...in retrospect I should have....with a special thanks :)

She enjoys that 'job'! My son couldn't quite get the hang of it - we'll have to practice in the backyard (and see if the neighbors call the cops). :roll:

Looks like you guys had fun. Sorry I missed the chance to get together. Next time for sure.

K

uhhh huhh, sure whatever you say Chad. Do you need directions to the range when you come?

I'm not really a Chad. I felt that I missed out on a good time Saturday, so I did manage to get to Hercules for 3 rounds of trap on Sunday morning. It was about 40 degrees, and that's just at the threshold of comfort for me. There I am, in my winter coat over a hoodie, with scarf and gloves, and the hardcore guys are shooting in windbreakers and light jackets. I finished up just before the sleet and freezing rain started falling. Shot like crap... too many layers to swing the gun easily.

Did I mention that I hate winter?

K

It's ok Ken, I hate winter to. Did you see the video of me? I had every layer imagineable on, and I was comfortable.

But definitely once this weather goes bye bye, we can start planning out bi-weekly or whatever get together