Malsua

Mosins on Saturday at Cherry Ridge?

It looks like it's going to be in the 40s on Sat. I'm traveling to Germany on Sunday for a full week so I'm thinking of taking the new Mosin to cap off a few through it.

Anyone interested in joining? I'm thinking like 1pm...maximum peak warmth. Subject to weather of course.

100 Yard RANGE CLOSED THAT DAY. FAIL

http://www.durhamboat.com/tanks.php

They have tanks at West Point, and our rowing club teachers the Suffern Highschool rowing team so I am going to go up and help them out and then row after the kiddies leave

Very interesting. Thanks for the information.

Firm up the time you guys are going to be there. I'd really like to put some faces with the names. I can be there anytime as long as I get the Christmas stuff up in the attic. LOL

Kim and I have some work to do at the pistol range but I'd like to come over and meet you folks at the 100.

Wear a pink carnation or something!

You guys just decide and I'm there. I need to function test a 22 pistol conversion so I'll be there anyway. If ya want to shoot trap I'll bring a couple of machines. Just post your intentions.

Well, I can certainly come shoot for a bit. A round or so of clays sounds fun and I can do pistols too. I need to practice with the Snubbie.

I'm good for any time, I'll arrange my Saturday chores around whenever Matt/Dan or whomever else wants to come.

Ok - let's get 71ragtopgoat in on this as well. I want to guest my wife in this weekend so if someone else could help him out I'd appreciate it!

Kimber and I will be there fore sure. So if the ladies have to go to the powder room the two girl thing will be available. :lol:

Should I bring a trap machine or two? I'll primarily be on the pistol range but I can lend a machine and may take a few rounds.

If someone needs to be guested I can handle that but as per the rules they'll have to stick arround "boring me".

Ok - let's get 71ragtopgoat in on this as well. I want to guest my wife in this weekend so if someone else could help him out I'd appreciate it!

Not a problem, if he wants to come. I thought...uhm...Lrizzo?...wanted to go to. Just can't do 100 if someone wanted.

As to trap machines...Dan has a decent(throws well, doesn't look like much) manual one, I have a crappy manual one but if you have an electric one, yeah, that'd be great. We can get clays at the range.

Not a problem, if he wants to come. I thought...uhm...Lrizzo?...wanted to go to. Just can't do 100 if someone wanted.

As to trap machines...Dan has a decent(throws well, doesn't look like much) manual one, I have a crappy manual one but if you have an electric one, yeah, that'd be great. We can get clays at the range.

Mark- Electric? Silly Guy! :? I'll throw one of the manuals in the back of the truck, no problem.

Normally I'd be up for guesting someone in, but I don't know how long I'm going to stick around of if I'll end up showing up. I'll be playing it by ear. What time is everyone thinking?

I think you were the one with time constraints.

I'm still debating whether or not I feel like going to West Point so maybe if you guys twist my arm I might not go.

So just pick a time and lets see where everything falls.

M

10am?

Works for me. Where to start? Pistols?