Col. Mortimer

Are you planning on leaving New Jersey?

Born and raised in Jersey. Jersey city up 'til 30, then the Ironbound for about 8. Now in Belleville for 2 going on 3 now and waiting for a transfer from my job here to South Carolina. Lateral move, no pay adjustment..I'd be living like a king down there. :dance:

Even on NJ gun boards like this one, the fraidy-scared "Jersey Pu**y" is evident. The best part of leaving is that the wife will be staying here. I'll get to spend my last years in the absence of government control, the stench of fear, and aggravation.

LMAO Nice

Nick, why don't you move now?

Shh - he's busy assembling his AK-47 with collapsible stock, 50 round drum mag, bayonet lug and flash hider in his NJ garage. He's no fraidy kitten.

AK's don't have 50 round drum mags, there actually 70 round drum mags.

Is he gone yet? I'm one of those fraidy kittens.

Born in CA, lived in NJ 5 days later. Lived between Hudson and Bergen county my whole life. Just got my 1st house in June 2008 and don't see myself moving anytime soon. All my family up and left to CA and AZ between 2002 and 2006. I love CA, but hate the political climate. I've visited AZ at least once a year for the last 7 years and it's ok. I like northern AZ better than south, but there is not what I would call a great economy in north AZ,..... or south AZ for that matter. Colorado and Oregon sound really interesting, but recently have taken an interest in seeing North Carolina as well. I hope to be out of NJ w/in 10 years. If the political climate changes in NJ, my desire to leave NJ may change as well.