Chad

AGGRAVATED? Vent here!

My brand spanking new "waterproof" boots that worked incredibly well......FOR ABOUT AN HOUR

:angry-screaming: :angry-screaming: :angry-screaming:

Chad, I guess they did not say how long they were waterproof for? :cry:

I hope not John because your a nice guy and I would hate to get mad at you for such a silly reason. That crap really gets under my nerves with the amount of driving I do!

Matt, you confused me by quoting the wrong post, :lol:

That was a meant as a humorous retort! Actually, I am usually the guy in the fast lane yelling at everyone to move the heck out of my way!

this must be just an angry week for me!

I'm over ice skating. What I hate now is BID WARS. I was eyeing a nice used upper on GB for about $500, and 5 or 6 dudes jacked up the bid to $578 + 22 shipping = $600. I could get it brand new incl. shipping for that!

:angry-cussing: :violin: :techie-ebay:

I do love smilies though

I found that a little odd John since you use to race HA HA

And Colin, grow up buttercup, a couple bruises will toughen you up :)

I just hate Mondays with a passion. If I didn't have to go out to a job site today, today would of SUCKED!! But I got out in the 60 degree weather so it made me feel better!

And Colin, grow up buttercup, a couple bruises will toughen you up :)

potkettle.gif

Unless it is on your trigger finger. Then whine away.

Nope this nice guy I know fixed that bugger of a trigger so no more trigger rash!!

How come every time I have to renew my security officer license do I have to redue my fingerprints and not only that, it's with alot of other shit too, hell im sure every division in the state of NJ has my fingerprints on record, why must they keep fingerprinting me...

Do fingerprints change? or is the state doing it for revenue purposes? or are they just a** holes?

How come every time I have to renew my security officer license do I have to redue my fingerprints and not only that, it's with alot of other **** too, hell im sure every division in the state of NJ has my fingerprints on record, why must they keep fingerprinting me...

Do fingerprints change? or is the state doing it for revenue purposes? or are they just a** holes?

Having been fingerprinted 3 times in the last year, I ask myself the same thing. There is still a HUGE wall between government agencies though every individual group will tell you there isn't.

Scars change your prints.

A couple of years ago I ran a circular saw across some fingers (dumb I know) and was lucky enough to have the tips sewn back on. That created a scar that changed my prints on those two fingers a little. Now (as per the fbi) I am more identifiable. That's the only reason I can think, other than laziness.