nitrospaz9

BB guns

Just took my nephew outside to shoot his first BB gun. Got 6 out of 7 cans. Not a bad shot at all. Even shot a snapple cap at like 3yds. Very proud uncle here lol. Another year he will be old enough to go to the range to maybe shoot a .22 rifle.. Also he is a natural with gun safety. Always kept my shooting glasses on him and he always put the safety on after each shot. What a kid eh :D

Be aware that in NJ you have just discharged a firearm outside. From the point of view of the law it was the same as firing a .44 magnum. A customer's 13 year old son got cuffed and stuffed in front of his mother for shooting a BB gun in their back yard. A neighbor ratted him out. I realize the entire situation is ridiculous but so is the state of NJ.

Be aware that in NJ you have just discharged a firearm outside. From the point of view of the law it was the same as firing a .44 magnum. A customer's 13 year old son got cuffed and stuffed in front of his mother for shooting a BB gun in their back yard. A neighbor ratted him out. I realize the entire situation is ridiculous but so is the state of NJ.

You're on the money Nicky! I know someone that wanted to buy the kid a BB gun to shoot in the yard, supervised of course. Asked me what to buy. I told them nada. Randolph has a no discharge of firearms ordinance. Buy the kid a membership to Cherry Ridge instead and I'll take him.

NJSUX

WOW! God I hate this state. I had no idea. **** well now what am I gonna do?Gonna have to make him something in the garage or basement to keep em out of the public eye. Damn laws.

He is 9 scottcha. He is gonna be 10 as of next month.

yeah I bought a BB gun off ebay a while back, not knowing the laws... Now I have to junk it.. I dont think you can get a permit for a BB gun... if you need a permit for a BB gun that's pretty stupid.

WOW! God I hate this state. I had no idea. **** well now what am I gonna do?Gonna have to make him something in the garage or basement to keep em out of the public eye. Damn laws.

He is 9 scottcha. He is gonna be 10 as of next month.

yeah I bought a BB gun off ebay a while back, not knowing the laws... Now I have to junk it.. I dont think you can get a permit for a BB gun... if you need a permit for a BB gun that's pretty stupid.

No biggie if it's a rifle and you have your FPID...