Sign in to follow this  
71ragtopgoat

Texas Town braces for Mexican drug war shotout !!!

Sounds like it wouldnt hurt to have quite a few armed citizens along to help out!

ohh and did you hear obama say we dont have the funding to fund 1500 national guard there.. but we have the funding to bail out the banks, car dealerships, stock market, health care, and everything else. Where is the logic in that, the fed's roll is to keep this country safe.

Sounds like it wouldnt hurt to have quite a few armed citizens along to help out!

Just be sure to stop at the boarder as two things in Mexico are punished with automatic jail time. Possession of a Gun and working there illegally. LOL!!!

Mexican citizen can legally own guns, you find a lot of Glock 25, I think the larger caliber allow is .380, I'm not sure though.

BORDERS. I'm normally not a part of the waaambulence, but its 'borders.'

As for the violence and continuing violence... well, I fear this is exactly what the cartels want, and will carry out on their threats. The cartels know they can pretty much get away with what they want right now.

I honestly don't hold as much negative sentiment as some people in regards to things, but how this administration is treating things is absolutely ridiculous. Why won't this administration come right out and tell us how much trouble we're in? I'm not just talking about the border situation here, but in terms of EVERYTHING. Sure, it'll dampen the "hope" and might incite discussions of "fear politics," but people who bother themselves with that petty crap are as much of the problem anyway. Bush wasn't the most eloquent speaker, but at least he was honest about the state of things. This is all I ask for from this current administration for the time being.

Our government has very few basic obligations. One of the most important is to protect its borders and it's citizens from foreign attacks.

We are more than lost if this isn't handled properly. I am without words to describe how disgusted I am with this administration.

Our government has very few basic obligations. One of the most important is to protect its borders and it's citizens from foreign attacks.

We are more than lost if this isn't handled properly. I am without words to describe how disgusted I am with this administration.

This has not only been this administration, but has been the general attitude of several administrations going back over 20 years. Reagan did us no favors in granting amnesty back then - and I AM a Reagan Fan.

This has not only been this administration, but has been the general attitude of several administrations going back over 20 years. Reagan did us no favors in granting amnesty back then - and I AM a Reagan Fan.

Republican president, Clear Dem majority in the house and senate, he didnt have too much choise, they could have just overturned the Veto if he had. Kind of like FOPA. it Screwed the NFA community with 922(o)'s ban on Machinegun registrations, but the rest of the bill helped us a lot more. Hughes thought that 922(o) would Kill it and Reagan wouldnt sign it if that was there, and Ron surprised them.

Republican president, Clear Dem majority in the house and senate, he didnt have too much choise, they could have just overturned the Veto if he had. Kind of like FOPA. it Screwed the NFA community with 922(o)'s ban on Machinegun registrations, but the rest of the bill helped us a lot more. Hughes thought that 922(o) would Kill it and Reagan wouldnt sign it if that was there, and Ron surprised them.

+1