Ray Ray

Shout out to Armament Gunsmithing

I had my old man's S&W Model 15 worked on at his shop. The cylinder was rotating in the wrong direction in lock up. Great guy and quick turn-around.

Lewis Maciocia

525 Route 22 West

Hillside, N.J. 07205-1914

908-686-0960

He's an FFL that has some guns in stock as well. He does transfers too!

How did it turn out? Are you satisified with his work? Thanks

100% satisfied

The stock DA trigger pull was long heavy, staged, creeped, and it stacked. It was just bad. Now I love it. It's still long (DA is always gonna be long) but no creep or staging or stacking.

When I have some extra dough, he might do one on my SR9. But it's starting to smooth out after 500 or so rounds.

Lewis has done some great work for me in the past. He fixed the barrel latch of an O/U Weatherby shotgun, fixed the timing of a single action revolver, drifted the sight of a reluctant Ruger Mk1, and did a great trigger job on a Colt 1911. All fantastic work!

Lewis has done some great work for me in the past. He fixed the barrel latch of an O/U Weatherby shotgun, fixed the timing of a single action revolver, drifted the sight of a reluctant Ruger Mk1, and did a great trigger job on a Colt 1911. All fantastic work!

Wow!

He has some nice toys for sale too. Older stuff but not junk. He had a Gen1 Glock 19 w/night sights and ext slide release just calling my name, so I jumped!