tony357

one permit per application reply from attorney general!!!!!!

Senator Christopher J. Connors

Assemblyman Brian E. Rumpf

Assemblywoman DiAnne C. Gove

Phone: (609) 693-6700 / (732) 240-0266

Email: [email protected]

April 22, 2010

Mr. Anthony Yagiello, III

[email protected]

RE: ATTORNEY GENERAL RESPONSE - ONE HANDGUN-PER MONTH LAW; PERMITS

Dear Mr. Yagiello:

The Attorney General

I don't think so. What they seem to be telling him is the old chief had his head wedged, was making up his own rules and the applicant should go back to the PD now that a new (and hopefully more logical) chief is in office.

actualy with the old chief i had no issues, the detective doing the permit work is who i had issues with.

their are also other members on the forum with the same problem. they can copy and print the letter if needed to take to their dept..

As you can see from the response i contacted my senators, and assemblyman.

brian e rumph is a great guy, use to be mayor of little egg.

i also contacted several people from the attorney generals office with no response which led me to contact the above.

I emailed maks a copy of the letter from from the attorney general to post on the board, if you copy and print the letter it should be all you need to take to your dept or you can call the #s in the letter to take action.

i also sent this letter out early march, the return letter is dated march 31st and i just received it via email today 4/26/010

3 things..

i would like a copy as well

AWESOME job..

now get us CCW ;)

If anyone is having a problem getting multiple permits, tell your PD to review the Attorney General's letter dated March 30th, 2010 that was addressed to all Chiefs of Police and signed by Major Marshall Craddock. More specifically, the bottom of page 5 as shown below. They can address any questions to Lt. David Schlueter (NJSP Firearms Unit) @ 609-882-2000 ext #2555.

ogam_letter.jpg

ETA: Better clarification and more information.

• Like 1

As you can see from the response i contacted my senators, and assemblyman.

brian e rumph is a great guy, use to be mayor of little egg.

i also contacted several people from the attorney generals office with no response which led me to contact the above.

I emailed maks a copy of the letter from from the attorney general to post on the board, if you copy and print the letter it should be all you need to take to your dept or you can call the #s in the letter to take action.

i also sent this letter out early march, the return letter is dated march 31st and i just received it via email today 4/26/010

Okay thanks. I just sent an email to the Office of the Attorney General for my information waiver issue. I wrote it in letter form and saved so when I don't get an answer I can mail it out. On second thought I'll mail it anyway. My state senator introduced the bill for ccw reform so hopefully he'll help me out.

I am very good friend with the NJ State police Major Craddock. I didnt know he is involved with the firearms division.

If anyone is having a problem getting multiple permits, tell your PD to review the Attorney General's letter dated March 30th, 2010 that was addressed to all Chiefs of Police and signed by Major Marshall Craddock. More specifically, the bottom of page 5 as shown below. They can address any questions to Lt. David Schlueter (NJSP Firearms Unit) @ 609-882-2000 ext #2555.

ogam_letter.jpg

ETA: Better clarification and more information.